Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: pillar pods and gages

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

pillar pods and gages

Hey everyone. I'm just trying to figure out what gages I want to run and how many. I know I want 4. If any of you can post pics of what you have that be helpful. Thanks

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

4 gauges? Like what? You definitely want EGT and Boost, maybe trans temp (Automatic)

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

pillar pods and gages

Great. I was going to do gauges till I could get an edge programmer. Guess I will be waiting. That sucks.

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Sorry wrong thread.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yea its a auto. I've got boost and egt. But I also want a fuel and trans gauge as well.

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

You'll need a way of mounting a probe in the trans pan. The best way is to get a cast aluminum pan with the port already in it.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

You have any recommendations where can get one that won't cost too much.