Walk out to my truck about noon today and the key fob wont unlock the door. I open it with the real key.

I get in my truck to start it, nothing. No door chime, no dash lights, no radio, no head lights, no fan motor, etc, etc. Batteries are about 3 years old, so I thought maybe they just quit. I hooked up a changer and went back in the house for about an hour. Battery charger showed only about a 35% charge. I opened the door, put the fob in and turned it to the on position.....nothing at all. Zero power anywhere. I have a front light bar thats wired to a fused power block directly to the battery. I flip it on and it's working. I push the dome lights and they work, the rear cargo light will work and the power seat will work. Everything else is completely dead.

I figured it had to be the batteries so I pulled both and heading to O'Reillys. They test both batteries and they are good. I come back home, set the batteries back in the truck and just set 1 side of the cables on the battery. As soon as I do, I hear the door chime start dinging. I walk around and turn the key to the on position.....dash lights up, goes thru the check phase, radio is on, fan motor is on.

I turn the key off, install cables on both batteries. Lock the truck with the key fob and hit the auto start. It fires right up. I kill it with the key fob. Crawl inside and start it like normal. Zero issues, no CEL, no codes.....just like nothing happened. Took it for a ride, came back. Started it several more times without any issues. Hooked up my trailer and I'm headed to the lease in the morning to check corn levels and do some hog control.

Hope I don't have any issues like that again.

Anybody ever had this problem?

TIA!