Thanks Thanks:  19
Likes Likes:  51
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do I Need Anything Else? Power Folding Mirrors Added

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Do I Need Anything Else? Power Folding Mirrors Added

Quote Originally Posted by SKIBBEE4thGEN View Post
    I switched the door modules back, and now my front windows still won’t roll down.

This truck is kicking my ***

I’m getting U0199, P0070, and B17FF from the BCM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry to hear you are having issues with the used eBay door modules.

Attached is information on your latest codes, except the B17FF.

My information for my 2014 3500 does not list this code.

I looked online, and apparently, it has to do with the Ambient Cabin Light Dimmer Switch circuit open or shorted or faulty BCM.

Interestingly, the P0070 code points back to your issue before switching the door modules.

The AAT sensor circuit is not working.

I would start with that issue first, as it may help clarify the others.

See my previous post in the link below on troubleshooting the AAT Sensor issue between the sensor and the door module.

A word of caution when using AlfaOBD it’s excellent software, but it can get you into a lot of trouble if you don’t do one thing at a time and document precisely what you change.

https://www.igotacummins.com/threads...054#post224054

U0199.pdf

P0070.pdf

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

2. Thanks SKIBBEE4thGEN, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

Do I Need Anything Else? Power Folding Mirrors Added

Quote Originally Posted by AK Bob View Post
    Sorry to hear you are having issues with the used eBay door modules.

Attached is information on your latest codes, except the B17FF.

My information for my 2014 3500 does not list this code.

I looked online, and apparently, it has to do with the Ambient Cabin Light Dimmer Switch circuit open or shorted or faulty BCM.

Interestingly, the P0070 code points back to your issue before switching the door modules.

The AAT sensor circuit is not working.

I would start with that issue first, as it may help clarify the others.

See my previous post in the link below on troubleshooting the AAT Sensor issue between the sensor and the door module.

A word of caution when using AlfaOBD it’s excellent software, but it can get you into a lot of trouble if you don’t do one thing at a time and document precisely what you change.

https://www.igotacummins.com/threads...054#post224054

U0199.pdf

P0070.pdf

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.
    Did you read where the AAT problem originated after plugging in my block heater? I know for certain those two things were connected.

I’ve plugged my block heater in 3 times, and each time my AAT went through the roof.

I thought that info may help someone troubleshoot it without seeing it, but not so much I guess.

I’ll look at that info, thank you so much @AK Bob

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS, AK Bob liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Do I Need Anything Else? Power Folding Mirrors Added

Quote Originally Posted by SKIBBEE4thGEN View Post
    Did you read where the AAT problem originated after plugging in my block heater? I know for certain those two things were connected.

I’ve plugged my block heater in 3 times, and each time my AAT went through the roof.

I thought that info may help someone troubleshoot it without seeing it, but not so much I guess.

I’ll look at that info, thank you so much @AK Bob

Yes, I did see that but dismissed it as the cause.

I was thinking if you were somehow bleeding AC voltage to the engine block you would have more issues than the AAT sensor not working.

I guess you should ohm out the heater plug connections to the engine block to make sure.

You should be seeing an open (OL) between the hot pinto engine block.

The same between the neutral pin to the engine block.

Between the ground pin and engine block, you should see approximately 4 Ohms.

These readings should be taken where the extension cord would normally plug into the block heater cord on the truck.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

6. Thanks SKIBBEE4thGEN, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

Re: Do I Need Anything Else? Power Folding Mirrors Added

Thank you so much!

I do love being a part of this forum.

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12