Ok, I know this has been gone thru numerous times in different threads, so here we go on what I plan to do in 2022 with my 2018 2500 4x4 CCSB stock 73,000 miles daily driver.

Please feel free to comment because most have already been there, and I would appreciate your thoughts.

(1) Of course, DRD's help.

(2) Tires got 42,000 out of the Firestone's AT, have to Cooper AT on now, have to balance them every rotation will not purchase these again for 2500, doesn't look like I'm going to get but about 45,000 out of them, thinking Michelin AT I don't need a real aggressive AT but need some for the boat launch and hunting and would like a little more longevity.

(3) Shocks thinking Bilstein 4600 all stock height no lift's planned in the future

(4) Exhaust, want as close to the stock sound as I can get, 4" SS FP, 30" FTE resonator with some muffler if it will fit in what's left of the straight run, or do I need the muffler with the 30" FTE resonator?

I do plan on keeping this truck till I or it fall's apart 60 yrs old pull about 8,000 bumper pull 6 to 8 times a year plan on moving to 5th wheel no more than about 12,000# soon, I really would appreciate any input or thoughts in leading me in the right direction.