Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  12

Thread: Wiring Diagram?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Wiring Diagram?

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for 2011 RAM 2500 heated seats?

I have the pin outs of all the connectors, just not sure where the can bus + and - wires comes from to the seats, if that makes sense.

Here’s what I have so far.

HEATED-SEAT-SYSTEM.pdf

Any help with wire harness part numbers would be great too.

Thanks I’m advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Wiring diagram?

Hopefully, someone will have the wiring diagram you need.

I ended up getting the complete Mitchell diagrams for my 2014, 3500 at eautorepair for a reasonable price.

https://www.eautorepair.net/Marketing/Default.asp

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes SpryGuy, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Wiring Diagram?

Quote Originally Posted by SpryGuy View Post
    Does anyone have a wiring diagram for 2011 RAM 2500 heated seats?

I have the pin outs of all the connectors, just not sure where the can bus + and - wires comes from to the seats, if that makes sense.

Here’s what I have so far.

HEATED-SEAT-SYSTEM.pdf

Any help with wire harness part numbers would be great too.

Thanks I’m advance!

I think it's the same as my 2010, though, I don't have heated seats, I did just buy the Mitchell for 4 years on my 2010 because I have comm issues to my driver's door and pass door, so was checking CAN system today.

It's a white/orange and a white/grey wire for your CAN, this is the IHS system or internal high-speed system, runs at 125K.

White/orange is the CAN- and voltage on that will be around 2.46 while CAN+ is probably about 2.65V

Now if I can just find out how AK Bob posted the EWD, I would do the same.

You have a heated seat module and a memory seat module, I assume those are under the seal.

I have been getting all kinds of weird issues, all have the gateway computer/module in common, so I ordered a brand new OE TIPM module for mine about an hour ago.

Seems these are common issues.

2010 Dodge 2500 SLT CCLB 4WD G56 Cummins 6.7 turbo diesel, 3.42 LSD. Add ons: Banks Monster Ram, Grid heater delete, Spyntec Free Spin Kit with Warn hubs (62672) Laramie Alloys (includes spare), "Powerwagon" Flares, Powerwagon bed decal (4X4 off road) OE Ram mudflaps, OE Slush Mats, OE Clearance Lamps, Geno's shift knob in black, 5" DPF back with muffler delete, spray in bedliner, OE brake controller, Durafit Seat Covers, Pro Tech Toolbox, Speed Turtle, Upfitter switches, Ham Radios, 8 Antennas, headache rack, emergency light bar,....

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by toyota_mdt_tech View Post
    I think it's the same as my 2010, though, I don't have heated seats, I did just buy the Mitchell for 4 years on my 2010 because I have comm issues to my driver's door and pass door, so was checking CAN system today.

It's a white/orange and a white/grey wire for your CAN, this is the IHS system or internal high-speed system, runs at 125K.

White/orange is the CAN- and voltage on that will be around 2.46 while CAN+ is probably about 2.65V

Now if I can just find out how AK Bob posted the EWD, I would do the same.

You have a heated seat module and a memory seat module, I assume those are under the seal.

I have been getting all kinds of weird issues, all have the gateway computer/module in common, so I ordered a brand new OE TIPM module for mine about an hour ago.

Seems these are common issues.
    If you are using an IPad to access the wiring diagram page, select “Full-Size Version” press and hold then save image or save to photos.

PM me if you need PC directions or need help with adding attachments in Tapatalk or the forum Web page.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I don't have the iPad, home PC, but I did do a screenshot of the area if he is after.

ewd.jpg

2010 Dodge 2500 SLT CCLB 4WD G56 Cummins 6.7 turbo diesel, 3.42 LSD. Add ons: Banks Monster Ram, Grid heater delete, Spyntec Free Spin Kit with Warn hubs (62672) Laramie Alloys (includes spare), "Powerwagon" Flares, Powerwagon bed decal (4X4 off road) OE Ram mudflaps, OE Slush Mats, OE Clearance Lamps, Geno's shift knob in black, 5" DPF back with muffler delete, spray in bedliner, OE brake controller, Durafit Seat Covers, Pro Tech Toolbox, Speed Turtle, Upfitter switches, Ham Radios, 8 Antennas, headache rack, emergency light bar,....

10. Thanks AK Bob, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

For this, the seats I’m using are out of 2014, the wiring on the seat side is different.

I splice into the canbus and connect the heated seat module and the memory seat module.

I replaced the heated seat module with one specific to my year and heated seat work.

Memory seats don't work, and I have not replaced the memory seat module; I reckon that as soon as I return the memory seat module, it’ll work too.

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post