Quote Originally Posted by AK Bob View Post
Also, if you removed the EGR cooler, you may want to put a small piece of white cardboard under the coolant riser "O" ring joint overnight.

Sometimes that "O" ring will leak intermittently, and the coolant will drop down and fall onto something beneath then show up on the ground later.

Small Coolant Leak - 2012 RAM 3500 6.7L: https://www.igotacummins.com/threads...-RAM-3500-6-7L

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.
Welp did a combustion test and a block test, showing signs of a gasket issue fun.

I'm pretty sure i know what hurt it.

I got it two weeks ago from an insurance claim in the body shop month, and I got it two weeks ago from an insurance claim.

It's an ongoing issue with the dealer and insurance, but I have dashcam footage of when the truck was in the shop.

They were beating on the truck when it was cold and not letting it warm up before revving the **** out of it multiple times and trying to hot dog it on the road even though it was on the stock tune.