Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: Electrical Connector

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Electrical Connector

Ok gents, here’s another one I need all of you’s help with.

I’m installing leather heated and cooled seats into my 2011, which previously had manual cloth.

I have the buttons for the heated seats, but there’s no electrical connector.

I mistakenly thought the green plug behind the center dash was the plug I needed; I’ve now learned that it’s for electric transfer case-control.

Anyways, can anyone help me out with part numbers for the connectors and any parts I may need to install this?

Here are some photos of the control panel I have, and you can see what the connector looks like.

Thanks for any help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, AK Bob liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Electrical Connector

You are probably going to need an electrical diagram for your model/year truck for the wiring.

I would check with the parts department at your local dealership for the plug and harness information.

Just my thoughts unless someone comes up with a better idea.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

4. Thanks SpryGuy, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Electrical Connector

You should have gotten the upfittter switch with the seat heaters and killed several birds with one stone.

The good news is that you can order all these connectors from RAM, they will come with long pigtail wires, not cheap, but they gets the job done.

That set up last years was 12, came out in 10.

The upfillter will be aux 1-aux 2- seat heater- wheel heater- seat heater -aux 3 and aux 4.

I did add that connector when I got my upfitter switches.

I ordered a complete kit, but I have personally purchased a new pigtail.

Do you have the connector number?

2010 Dodge 2500 SLT CCLB 4WD G56 Cummins 6.7 turbo diesel, 3.42 LSD. Add ons: Banks Monster Ram, Grid heater delete, Spyntec Free Spin Kit with Warn hubs (62672) Laramie Alloys (includes spare), "Powerwagon" Flares, Powerwagon bed decal (4X4 off road) OE Ram mudflaps, OE Slush Mats, OE Clearance Lamps, Geno's shift knob in black, 5" DPF back with muffler delete, spray in bedliner, OE brake controller, Durafit Seat Covers, Pro Tech Toolbox, Speed Turtle, Upfitter switches, Ham Radios, 8 Antennas, headache rack, emergency light bar,....

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, AK Bob liked this post