Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  6

Thread: 2016 RAM 2500 - Stock ECM File

1. Top Of Page | #1

2016 RAM 2500 - Stock ECM File

I just got my MM3 today and installed it into the truck.

The previous owner tuned the truck, so I thought it'd be best to return the stock ECM file before loading on the new custom files.

The SD card not having the stock file on it already, the flash failed, and I keep getting an error 14106.

I am not able to cancel the stock flash to try and install the custom files.

Do I need the stock file added to the sd card to fully flash back to stock, then continue the custom file upload?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as the truck has currently locked itself without having any ECM files loaded and won't start.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, AK Bob liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: 2016 RAM 2500 - Stock ECM File

Who's tuning do you have?

Thank you,
    igotacummins

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Likes AK Bob liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: 2016 RAM 2500 - Stock ECM File

Installing a new tune will overwrite whatever tune is currently loaded no need to return to stock first.

2017 RAM 2500 Big Horn sport appearance package, Auto Level Rear Suspension, MM3 "switch" Fully deleted - tuned by DRD, Fleece Cheetah, Airaid Jr. CAI, 3.5" Banks Monster intake horn, Pusher Boost Tubes, 5" TBE with a Flo~Pro Twister muffler, *** EGR disappear kit, Black Market Performance CAT fuel filter and water separator, Black Market Performance fuel heater, Black Market Performance head studs, AFE deep trans pan, Revmax trans cooler bypass, Revmax HD Valve Body, DPC Low stall converter with billet flywheel, AFE pro series rear diff cover, Amsoil throughout provided by mcsynthetics.myamsoil.com

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, AK Bob, Darby liked this post