Howdy, all!

I live in the Killeen area north of Austin, Tx.

I was a Marine (Infantry) and then went to Texas A&M for my bachelor's in military history with a minor in business, an associate's in business, and another in accounting.

My wife is a veterinarian and also went to A&M for the DVM program, where we met.

We have 3 dogs, and our first little boy is on the way.

I'm a small business owner of a manufacturer of firearms and have a SOT, and I specialize in machine guns and night vision manufacture and training.

Still, I also do a decent amount of civilian work and build semi-autos and civilian night vision sales and rentals of full-autos and NV.

I used to be very into cars and am starting to get back into them now that my wife and I are done school, working, and have our own house with enough room to do car stuff.

I have a 2018 RAM 2500 Mega Cab with the 6.7L I purchased a few years ago, my first diesel truck.

It just ticked over the warranty mileage (I drive a lot all over the country for work), so I am starting to get into the rabbit hole doing some mods and whatnot on her.

I also have a 1954 F100 I am restoring that my great uncle repurchased new way when so it has a good family history and only has a couple of thousand miles; unfortunately, it sat in a barn for almost 50 years before I got it, so it needs some work plus got pretty beat up as a farm truck while it was in service.

I also have a 2000 Ford Lightning that is being completely rebuilt and reworked (by me) that had 773 horsepower at the wheels before I started rebuilding it a couple of years ago.

My property vehicle is an 89 Jeep YJ that I feel an R2.8 Cummins swap coming someday, but it just has the little 4 banger in it and an exhaust leak.

My RAM I have an S&B CAI, full delete kit, MM3, and 5" turbo-back exhaust to put on it over the next few weeks.

Being my primary vehicle (with a kid coming), it will have to stay relatively mild, but I do have a few more mods in mind for it over the next couple of years.

I was unaware of what was going on in the car world (especially diesels) since I haven't been big into cars for the last few years, so there is a ton of new rules I was unfamiliar with.

My dad's old diesel (that I grew up in) was a square body Ford 7.3, so even the DEF I thought was a joke when we picked out my new RAM.

I think that covers it, looking forward to chatting and learning in here a bit!