Thanks Thanks:  22
Likes Likes:  73
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Respecting Fellow Americans

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Respecting Fellow Americans

While I don't care for electric cars because I think they are a fraud due to how they gain their power source, this is why we Diesel owners are under attack.

I grew up working on cars in my grandfather's garage and believe it is an American pastime; we should still insure the safety of everyone in this country.

BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS

Besides, smoke is indicative of lost power/fuel.

https://electrek.co/2021/07/08/tesla...aught-dashcam/

'08 | G56 | Carli 3" | Carli Axle Truss | BDS Adjustable Traction Bars | BDS Steering Brace | Red-head Gearbox | Synergy HD Steering | Banks Cold Air Intake | Banks Intake Manifold | Steedspeed Exhaust Manifold | Grid Heater Delete | Fleece Cheetah Turbo | Fleece Fuel Filter Delete | Fass 165gph System | Fass Fuel Heater Disc | Fass Fuel Sump | EFI Live | Fuel Revolver Wheels | 35" BFG All-Terrains

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Respecting Fellow Americans

Friend, we agree with you 100% on this!

God bless,
    igotacummins

"The grass is greener where you water it"

3. Thanks Murph thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, AK Bob, Aboshan liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

This video doesn’t show what led up to this incident?

Tesla has a 360 camera system on them.

Why don’t they show the whole incident of what could have led up to this?

The Tesla could have done something to this truck, and a little road rage started.

He was definitely brake checking and romping it to stay ahead of this vehicle which caused it to roll some coal.

Of course, if your gonna be deleted, then be sensible and stop acting like an idiot on the roadways.

These road rage incidents have to stop!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, CC, 4x4

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I agree something could have preceded this.

I get frustrated with other diesel owners that turn up the heat on the other truck owners that aren't assholes.

Trust me, I like walking on gassers/electrics as much as the next man, but there's a time and place.

I truly think **** like this is why the heat is on us.

'08 | G56 | Carli 3" | Carli Axle Truss | BDS Adjustable Traction Bars | BDS Steering Brace | Red-head Gearbox | Synergy HD Steering | Banks Cold Air Intake | Banks Intake Manifold | Steedspeed Exhaust Manifold | Grid Heater Delete | Fleece Cheetah Turbo | Fleece Fuel Filter Delete | Fass 165gph System | Fass Fuel Heater Disc | Fass Fuel Sump | EFI Live | Fuel Revolver Wheels | 35" BFG All-Terrains

7. Thanks watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I agree there has to be more to this story than just some jackwagon wanting to coal roll someone, and they didn't release the entire video

2012 2500 SLT - 35's, 5% Tint, Custom Katzkin Leather Interior, NOCO Plug adapter for Block Heater, DRD Weight Loss Program, 4" turbo back exhaust, 20" Rough Country Single Row LED Light Bar, EZ-Lift tailgate, 2 Car Seats, cracker crumbs, and 3 year old french fries

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Could be, but I can see some jackwagon getting off on doing this.

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

They only show a pic and claim a video, then adds on the point of view of the article that some poor Tesla owner (even worse a woman and child) got attacked by someone in a coal rolling diesel truck wreaks of politics.

They provide no substantial proof of anything they claim, which tells me it's a hack political hit piece.

The more the manufacturers of electric vehicles and parts push this into the media, the more the uneducated and misinformed media and politicians latch onto it to lay blame and convince other uneducated and misinformed people to allow them to progress their agenda.

People like us who disagree are bad and should be disregarded.

Try to convince one of these idiots where the electricity comes from or the environmentally disastrous manufacturing process for the batteries in those cars and see how long it takes when they start calling you names instead of providing a cohesive argument to the contrary.

All it takes one young kid who thinks rolling coal is funny to ruin it for us all.

2024 Ram 2500 Tradesman 6.4l Hemi
    2021 Charger GT AWD Triple Nickel/Black

13. Thanks Murph, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Aboshan View Post
    They only show a pic and claim a video, then adds on the point of view of the article that some poor Tesla owner (even worse a woman and child) got attacked by someone in a coal rolling diesel truck wreaks of politics.

They provide no substantial proof of anything they claim, which tells me it's a hack political hit piece.

The more the manufacturers of electric vehicles and parts push this into the media, the more the uneducated and misinformed media and politicians latch onto it to lay blame and convince other uneducated and misinformed people to allow them to progress their agenda.

People like us who disagree are bad and should be disregarded.

Try to convince one of these idiots where the electricity comes from or the environmentally disastrous manufacturing process for the batteries in those cars and see how long it takes when they start calling you names instead of providing a cohesive argument to the contrary.

All it takes one young kid who thinks rolling coal is funny to ruin it for us all.
    And that is a whole other issue.

None of these electric tree huggers understand where electricity comes from, what it takes to make these batteries, and what will happen to these batteries if they no longer work!

Not to mention the strain it will put on the power grids across this country.

I will drive one if one is given to me, but I'm in no way getting in line to buy an electric car/truck/moped anytime soon.

2012 2500 SLT - 35's, 5% Tint, Custom Katzkin Leather Interior, NOCO Plug adapter for Block Heater, DRD Weight Loss Program, 4" turbo back exhaust, 20" Rough Country Single Row LED Light Bar, EZ-Lift tailgate, 2 Car Seats, cracker crumbs, and 3 year old french fries

15. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  16. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BubbaJo View Post
    And that is a whole other issue.

None of these electric tree huggers understand where electricity comes from, what it takes to make these batteries, and what will happen to these batteries if they no longer work!

Not to mention the strain it will put on the power grids across this country.

I will drive one if one is given to me, but I'm in no way getting in line to buy an electric car/truck/moped anytime soon.

If I were given an electric car I would do something like this to it.

https://www.lsxmag.com/news/not-so-g...ts-ls-swapped/

2024 Ram 2500 Tradesman 6.4l Hemi
    2021 Charger GT AWD Triple Nickel/Black

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  18. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Outskirts of California cities?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

19. Thanks Murph thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast