Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Headlights

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Headlights

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right forum. I have a 99 Dodge and I need new headlight assemblies should I go with factory style or aftermarket?

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

for looks anzo projectors
    for looks and light out put anzo Chrystal light housings with PIAA bulbs or to get on everyones nerves add HID kits

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks I'm mostly looking for output my headlights are fogged over pretty bad and I can't see very good at night when it's raining

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Our one moderator on here does a banging job with head lights!

Oh Rob!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I really need to do a write up about this. I do it so often for people

If you have a polisher that's a big + and quickens the job

Get some rubbing compound and a piece of 1500 wet sand paper. A decent hardware store will usually have both. I'm talking like a true value. Not a Home Cheapo.

Thoroughly wet sand the head lights with the 1500. Keep rinsing to check the progress. When the oxidized plastic is gone, then compound the head light with the rubbing compound until crystal clear. Follow the directions on the can. A follow up with a good wax is a good idea, but not necessary.

May cost about 8 bucks to do both headlights. You'll need to put some effort into the compounding, but it should take about 20 minutes per side.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Do it Steve.

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Bring me a set of headlights that need to be done. I already did Alex's

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I'm sure we can find someone's on here.

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info guys I appreciate it!