Disclaimer: I purchased a 2.75"/1" Thuren kit with King 2.0 shocks from a local guy.

The springs were in perfect shape but with no rear sway bar links (purchased myself new afterward).

Shocks were blown, and I rebuilt them with King rebuild parts, nitrogen-charged to 150psi per King rep. Stock track bar, Thuren rear track bar.

When I bought the truck used, it came with a 3.5"/2" spacer kit on stock Bilsteins.

I knew I was going to lose lift a bit, but boy does it seem off.

The rear sway bar links point down about 20 degrees unloaded, and the tops of my rear shocks are level with the bottom of the frame hole, so it seems like I have about 4-5" before the shock bottoms out.

I towed my 28' camper with them last weekend, and the squat was embarrassing.

With barely anything in the bed, I was 3" lower in the back than the front, with about 1" between the axle and the bump stop.

I was expecting something akin to what Carli has with their 1000 lbs in the bed pictures.

Additionally, I lowered my tire pressures to 50/50 psi to try and get rid of high rebound wheel hop, but it's still there.

I could go down more in the rear, but I don't think it will help much.

Q1: Did I maybe get a 0" spring in the rear instead of the 1" lift?
Q2: Any concern about adding a 1" spacer in the back?
Q3: Could going from a 3.5"/2" kit to a 2.75"/1"? kit but the radius arm bushings/links in such a bind that it would exacerbate wheel hop on; small bumps?