Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Need dents removed

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Need dents removed

This one a deer hit me

This one i'm not sure

Need em gone though. Is it better to do it yourself or for someone to do it for you?

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

I would pay a professional to do them ones.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Hey... I do body work every day as my occupation, I would attempt those myself if I were you...it's actually not too bad if you have basic knowledge of doing things like that, takes time and patients (hell of a lot of them)haha, smoke a "J" to give you patients and it'll eventually turn out right with time! I learned to do that long ago...just my opinion!

4. Top Of Page | #4
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

You better lighten up on the wild driving Babe.

Ball Pien Hammer Couple of different sized pieces of wood, little grinding disc and lots of patience. Use as little Bondo as you can and above all, keep the grease away from your work. Wash it often with some good detergents. You can get some cheap body tools at Harbor Freight too.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Try pulling them out. If you get them pulled out enough you could always putty them, sand them, and just use some paint to cover them up. Pretty much like brand new.