Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: 68RFE Flash

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

68RFE Flash

Hi, a friend had his TCM flashed by Anarchy.

Ever since, the tow/haul button does nothing.

I monitored the TCM data with a scan tool, and the TCM sees the input change but no difference in trans operation.

It also has some severe 5-6-5 hunting at times under load...as well as desired trans pressure hangs around 200 psi all the time, but actual pressure never goes much above 160 except in reverse.

His truck is a deleted 2007, but nothing crazy done to it other than a mild tune.

He isn't out beating on it or making smoke.

It uses it to pull a car trailer and a dump trailer.

Thanks

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: 68 fre flash

Quote Originally Posted by aemsee View Post
    Hi, a friend had his TCM flashed by Anarchy.

Ever since, the tow/haul button does nothing.

I monitored the TCM data with a scan tool, and the TCM sees the input change but no difference in trans operation.

It also has some severe 5-6-5 hunting at times under load...as well as desired trans pressure hangs around 200 psi all the time, but actual pressure never goes much above 160 except in reverse.

His truck is a deleted 2007, but nothing crazy done to it other than a mild tune.

He isn't out beating on it or making smoke.

It uses it to pull a car trailer and a dump trailer.

Thanks
    Please keep in mind to post any sensitive emissions information or questions in the Premium Members Section.

@IGOTACUMMINS please move behind closed doors as you see fit.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit and 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes timshooter40, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post