Update - Do any of the kits come with the oem push to connect connectors for plug and play? This talks about the issue I see of the incomplete kits being sold. I need a hose/ connectors for 2012.

Hose: (scroll to the bottom of the website)- http://m.dieselfuelfilterkits.com/si...fuel-kits#2685

My 2012 looks like the setup in this video so I'm not sure why the kit above wouldn't work.

Original: Please tell me about the different types of fuel canister bypass kits and which is the best or why one is better than another.

So I deleted my fuel filter and added the dual filter setup inside the frame of the truck.

So I drained and then put the cap back on my fuel filter canister.

The o-ring must have folded over when being tightened, and it caused a leak right after I did everything.

I fixed that with a new o-ring from a new filter kit and didn't tighten it as much.

It then came loose a little bit and started to leak, so I tightened it some more.

I have almost rounded off the cap because whoever did the last change at the dealer must have rounded it a little bit.

I'm thinking rather than relying on that cheap o-ring, it might be better to put in a filter bypass delete kit, and I know nothing about them.

Still, it looks like you use the OEM connectors that go onto the canister and disconnect it to an aluminum device.

Thanks, guys!!!!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk