Thanks Thanks:  28
Likes Likes:  72
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Noise From Engine Compartment

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: New Noise From Engine Compartment

Quote Originally Posted by Compton View Post
    Nice.. looks good.. i ordered the same belt for mine but I haven't installed yet.. let us know if it takes cares of the problem you were having.
    Just finished installing these parts she's as quiet as a diesel should be no squealing anymore.

Just a tip I found it easier to route the belt around all my pulleys first than do the water pump pulley last the edges are rounded on that pulley and its easier to wrestle on while taking the tension off the belt with a tensioner of course if you have 2 people this isn't an issue.

2015 cummins 2500 crew cab w/ rf 68 s&b cold air,mbrp stainless 4" w/ muffler,mm3 tuner from double r diesel,xdr throttle valve delete,xdr egr delete,shibby plug kit, traxda 3.5"/2" lift, 20x12 hostile wheels w/35" amp at/g tires

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Re: New Noise From Engine Compartment

Quote Originally Posted by Opie15 View Post
    Just finished installing these parts she's as quiet as a diesel should be no squealing anymore.

Just a tip I found it easier to route the belt around all my pulleys first than do the water pump pulley last the edges are rounded on that pulley and its easier to wrestle on while taking the tension off the belt with a tensioner of course if you have 2 people this isn't an issue.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...088ba569e7.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...e0aedf6557.jpg

2015 cummins 2500 crew cab w/ rf 68 s&b cold air,mbrp stainless 4" w/ muffler,mm3 tuner from double r diesel,xdr throttle valve delete,xdr egr delete,shibby plug kit, traxda 3.5"/2" lift, 20x12 hostile wheels w/35" amp at/g tires
    Glad to hear that took care of the problem.

Thanks for the tip on installing the belt.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit and 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

3. Thanks Opie15, Compton, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123