Hello everyone, I just have to say, this forum has been extremely beneficial.

I appreciate any responses in advance.

I picked up my 2021 2500 6.7L Limited rear air suspension last week after waiting 3 months while it was on order.

With 80 miles on the truck, I put on the 3.25 Carli Commuter lift, with Carli sway bar, Carli track bar, Thuren/King steering stabilizer, and 20x10 Lonestar Gunslingers w/ -25mm offset, with Toyo AT3 325/60/20s/, and the truck looks awesome!

However, if I have to brake hard at highway speeds, the truck pulls to the left and almost wants to throw me in the left lane.

I have not had an official alignment since I lifted it.

Instead, I did it old school, set the caster to factory locations (Even Carli instructions said to do so), and adjusted the steering wheel to be straight.

Since I never messed with Tow, I did not adjust tow.

However, if it matters, the new wheels and tires stick out pretty good.

Anyways, I was careful not to damage brake lines or extend axles beyond brake line capability while I was lifting.

The truck is so new, and I doubt it is a stuck caliper.

Unfortunately, I am not entirely sure if it was doing this before the lift as I did not need to brake hard on the highway.

I would assume that it was not.

Any ideas?

Would a bad alignment cause this? (Even though I think the truck is aligned perfectly, as it drives like a champ)

Would the Carli Sway bar cause this if, for some reason, it is at the wrong height or adjusted wrong? (Again, followed Carli recommendations to a tee)

Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated.

I even wondered if it's the active lane assist, but that too is working perfectly while I drive, so I doubt it.

Thanks, everyone!