Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  17

Thread: WTB: Front Axle 4.10 Gears

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

WTB: Front Axle 4.10 Gears

Hello all.

I'm looking for a front set of factory AAM 9.25. 4:10 gears if anyone has used or new they want to sell.

Thanks.

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: WTB: Front Axle 4.10 Gears

Quote Originally Posted by Bpbertolacini View Post
    Hello all.

I'm looking for a front set of factory AAM 9.25. 4:10 gears if anyone has used or new they want to sell.

Thanks.
    Good morning, we can get you set up with some gearing if you aren't working with anyone my friend.

Feel free to give us a shout via phone or email anytime.

866-895-3833 ext 1
    ddpmotorsports@outlook.com

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I have a front and rear set of 3:73 in NJ.

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by F350Cummins View Post
    I have a front and rear set of 3:73 in NJ.
    Thanks , but I definitely need the 4:10 ratio, I live in ct so a lot of backroad driving and hills to pull with a trailer loaded is very stressful I noticed now since I put 35s on the truck , I don't hit the highway to much very occasionally. But I've heard its not to bad if your doing like 75 mph. What gear ratio did you go with ?

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

5. Likes AK Bob, watersupply189 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

UPDATE!

I did find a factory set of AAM front gears; they just got shipped from the dealer, but I guess they have been on backorder for months.

I just lucked out.

Thanks, everyone, for the support!!

7. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, watersupply189 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bpbertolacini View Post
    Thanks , but I definitely need the 4:10 ratio, I live in ct so a lot of backroad driving and hills to pull with a trailer loaded is very stressful I noticed now since I put 35s on the truck , I don't hit the highway to much very occasionally. But I've heard its not to bad if your doing like 75 mph. What gear ratio did you go with ?
    I had 4:10s and was going to go 3:73 and never got around to it.

Now I am in a 4th Gen 5500.

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

9. Likes watersupply189 liked this post