Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Semper Fi

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Semper Fi

Semper Fi Devil Dogs. I got retired from 2/6 last year as an 0311. Was at Lejeune the entire time except for a deployment in Marjah.

2. Likes Rtetrault liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Jar

Says the Army

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fireman2101 View Post
    Semper Fi Devil Dogs. I got retired from 2/6 last year as an 0311. Was at Lejeune the entire time except for a deployment in Marjah.
    I was born in Camp Lejeune my dad retired from the Marines.

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsbadgirl View Post
    I was born in Camp Lejeune my dad retired from the Marines.
    Splains allot

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Yeah i know right ? I didnt stand a chance, haha, growing up a service brat (strict), born under the Leo sign (stubborn) and a female (all of the above and then some), wheww, thats quite the package deal LOL

7. Top Of Page | #6
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: Semper Fi

I congrats anyone that "Retires" after all the years it takes to get there. Best part ... no more "bosses" to report to.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

8. Likes Jpd0244, david3gen liked this post