Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  13

Thread: Bedliners - Opinions - Options

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Bedliners - Opinions - Options

Gonna be getting the bed done here in the coming weeks with the weather being better looking around for options and have seen LineX, Rhino, Scorpion and then came across Speedliner.

I’ve heard of the first 3 before and it seems that the Rhino and Scorpion are pretty similar being a soft compound and the LineX being a hard surface.

We have a few trucks at work with the factory Ford liner which looks to be LineX and holds up but being shop trucks they get beat up and have already chipped after 2 years.

Anybody have any experience with the Speedliner brand?

This one I haven’t heard of and have found little info on them but what I did find reads good and I seen they have Kevlar in theirs making me think it will be even more durable.

I haven’t looked into pricing yet on this brand but I did see there was a body shop that is an installer close by.

I’ll probably call on Monday but was just fishing for some feedback if anyone has had any experience with this product good or bad.

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

Re: Bedliners - Opinions - Options

I'm a linex premium person over any of these.

I like the compound setup and the UV protection plus nationwide warranty and it actually protects the bed from dents and holes.

4. Thanks TK666 thanked for this post
    Likes TK666, watersupply189, timshooter40 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

LineX for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

6. Likes timshooter40 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Line x for sure.

I use to work at a line x shop and they are solid with a lifetime warranty.

2 part high heat high pressure application, dries in seconds and cures after 24hr.

I wouldn't go any other way plus you can do you quarters and rockers ad well if u have a black truck or they can put color in it.

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

8. Thanks TK666 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, TK666, timshooter40 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Thanks for the replies.

I’ve been leaning more towards the LineX for quite a while cause I don’t really like the others' rubbery feel.

Yes, I will get the rockers done up to the first lower body line and get it colored to blend in.

10. Likes watersupply189, timshooter40 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Whatever RAM uses for their factory spray in option has held up to running snowmobile carbides up in for years in multiple trucks.

And those can really do some damage.

2017 2500 Laramie: DRD Juiced, 5" TBE, Invisible EGR mod, BD Iron Horn 364sxe/1.0AR, 20x10 Hostile Sprockets, 33x12.50 General Grabber A/T, HID Conversion, Reverse Level 2" Drop CSS Rear Coils

12. Likes watersupply189, TK666, timshooter40 liked this post