Thanks Thanks:  29
Likes Likes:  91
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fuel Filter Delete - 2020 Cummins 6.7L

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: Fuel Filter Delete - 2020 Cummins 6.7L

Quote Originally Posted by goetztallrock View Post
    Did you leave the filter bases on after you bypassed them?
    I left everything on mine if the FASS had an issue so I could hook it back up and get home.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Re: Fuel Filter Delete - 2020 Cummins 6.7L

On my 2010, I have the canister filter on the engine.

I am adding the Cat filter kit in the rear, use the CAT 1R0750 or the Donaldson P551313

The Mercury Quicksilver 2 stroke oil peaked my interest, do you have a particulate filter?

I have had buddys who have did this same deal on their earlier 5.9's with no exhaust treatment systems.

I am curious if this 2 cycle oil in the fuel is enough to create trouble with the DPF over time?

If not, I will add that to my " stuff do do" list also.

2010 Dodge 2500 SLT CCLB 4WD G56 Cummins 6.7 turbo diesel, 3.42 LSD. Add ons: Banks Monster Ram, Grid heater delete, Spyntec Free Spin Kit with Warn hubs (62672) Laramie Alloys (includes spare), "Powerwagon" Flares, Powerwagon bed decal (4X4 off road) OE Ram mudflaps, OE Slush Mats, OE Clearance Lamps, Geno's shift knob in black, 5" DPF back with muffler delete, spray in bedliner, OE brake controller, Durafit Seat Covers, Pro Tech Toolbox, Speed Turtle, Upfitter switches, Ham Radios, 8 Antennas, headache rack, emergency light bar,....

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, AK Bob, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123