Hi All,

Looking for some help here with the 2013 build listed below, specifically the dual CP3's.

Experiencing bad fuel rail pressure fluctuations (FRP is dipping vs what is being commanded), worst at WOT but noticeable from about 50% throttle and up.

Thought it was tuning at first, but have gone through multiple tunes from different tuners.

I've found others in the forums with similar issues and it was resolved by swapping to a Cummins FCA and/or a new controller (my kit is from Industrial and has their controller...).

I have swapped both and am still having the same problem.

I have heard of others swapping to a different brand of controller but wanted to get some input before I spend more time and money chasing the problem.

I have also heard that the atomizers often make the problem worse.

I have been trying to get this resolved for quite some time now and am getting very frustrated.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

'13 RAM 2500 Big Horn, CCSB, KORE Leveling, 35" Toyo M/T, EFI Live w/ CSP4, RevMax 850 w/ 300 billet OD clutch hub, GDP Mega-Flo S3, 5" TBE, Mishimoto 1-pc coolant hoses, Insight CTS3, FASS 165 w/ STK-5500, Fleece Fuel Distribution Block, Fuel Rail Plug, Hamilton Extreme Pushrods, Hamilton 07-S-003 Valve Springs & TS Retainers, ARP 625's, GDP Torker 125hp nozzles, II Dual CP3's, BD 2nd gen swap S467SX