Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Next Gen Diesel Parts Questions

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Next Gen Diesel Parts Questions

Has anybody got anything from NextGen Diesel?

I have been looking at his transmission builds but wondered if they're good, they're decently priced and seem well built.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Next Gen Diesel Parts Questions

I wouldn't do it, and let me tell you my story, LOL.

I ordered the F1 formula valve body with the service kit (both filter and filter screw) also ordered the maghytec deep pan.

I placed my order on NOV. 9!!!!

They told me there was a 4 week build time on the valve body.

I had no problem with that. 2 months go by, and I call them, and they said they would get it to me soon.

Another month goes by, and I call them and finally get my valve body shipped to me, just the valve body.

After reading the problems, people had with this company, I was skeptical even to put this valve body in, so I checked the torque specs on the valve body, and they weren't even torqued properly. Hence, I pull the valve body apart to check and make sure I got what I paid for $2400.

The check bal and everything else looked proper, so now I'm still waiting on my deep pad and my service kit.

I have called almost every week for the past 4 weeks, and all they say is they will ship it soon, and they will call me back the next day to confirm and let me tell you they have never called back.

It's always me who has to call complete scam, and never will I buy anything from them again.

I still have to call today and try to get a refund.

I read that if you ask for a refund, they will ship your order the next day and what a load of $hit.

I wish I knew what I know now.

I would use Revmax or Suncoast.

If you want to know more about NexGen, type in NexGen diesel reviews on Google and read the better business bureau reviews.

Terrible!

2018 Ram 2500 Big Horn / 4x4 / CC / 68RFE / 20" Fuel Triton wheels / Toyo RT 37"s / 5" Rough Country Lift / 5" Straight / Studded / CCV Gutted (Reroute) / S&B CAI / Airdog 165 4g II / G&R Sump / Isspro Fuel Pressure gauge (Lift pump) / Isspro Pyrometer / Pacbrake Oil Filter Re-Location / Amp'd Throttle Booster / Raceme Ultra Drd Tunes / Airlift 7500 Bags / B&W Turn Over Ball

3. Likes timshooter40 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I would dispute the charge on my card for non delivery of product.

Let them eat the the charge back cost and pay for the return shipping of the defective parts if they want them back.

I call BS on that that kind of business practice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 RAM 2500 Laramie Mega Cab 4x4 - 2.5" Carli PinTop, RevMax Signature 700, FASS 165, Evilfab 2nd Gen swap w/ S464, 5" TBE & nut'n but engine under the hood
    2015.5 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax CC 4x4 - Complete Delete w/ FASS 150 | EZ Lync w/ PPEI SOTF
    2012 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax CC 4x4 - Bone Stock
    2004 & 2006 Ford F250 PowerJoke CC King Ranch 4x4 (aka "POS#1" & "POS #2") - Bought back by Ford @ 8k miles / 12K miles

5. Thanks Compton thanked for this post
    Likes Compton, timshooter40 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Re: Next gen diesel parts

Damn alright that's all I needed to hear that's a no go LOL.

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Re: Next gen diesel parts

Quote Originally Posted by 91bravo View Post
    Damn alright that's all I needed to hear that's a no go LOL.
    I sure don't want you to make the same mistake LOL.

At first glance and watching there YouTube videos they seem legit but they're not.

2018 Ram 2500 Big Horn / 4x4 / CC / 68RFE / 20" Fuel Triton wheels / Toyo RT 37"s / 5" Rough Country Lift / 5" Straight / Studded / CCV Gutted (Reroute) / S&B CAI / Airdog 165 4g II / G&R Sump / Isspro Fuel Pressure gauge (Lift pump) / Isspro Pyrometer / Pacbrake Oil Filter Re-Location / Amp'd Throttle Booster / Raceme Ultra Drd Tunes / Airlift 7500 Bags / B&W Turn Over Ball

8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I've been using there valve body since 2019 have not had a single issue.

Anytime I needed support it was there.

Back in 2019 I was moving needed to make sure my truck was good for it's 4k move/drive towing 13k all of the other transmission shops were backed up went through Next Gen and within a few days I was rolling with my valve body and my truck didn't miss a beat.

That was my experience.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk