Hello all, got a question I've noticed during the cold weather when my truck does its preheat cycle before starting the voltage on mm3 tunnel is dropping to around10.5 volts it starts at around 11-12 volts but drops quickly. Sometimes get black display and flashing red and green light on MM3, occasionally it will go out during starting and flash red light once and boot up on its own. Normally i have to unplugg OBD shut truck off and restart and plug back up.I've had this issue once before and it was the batteries. Replaced them both less than 2 years ago. So I load tested them today they seem to be ok. (Each one separately with everything disconnected) so I was just curious if anyone had ever thought of wiring it to a toggle switch and cutting it on after the truck is running (the monitor) thats. I would assume it would connect in-line to one of the wires going to OBD plug. Any feedback or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

2015 cummins 2500 crew cab w/ rf 68 s&b cold air,mbrp stainless 4" w/ muffler,mm3 tuner from double r diesel,xdr throttle valve delete,xdr egr delete,shibby plug kit, traxda 3.5"/2" lift, 20x12 hostile wheels w/35" amp at/g tires