Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  15

Thread: IGOTASAVIOR.COM ~ Read The Word, Live The Word, Share The Word!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Cool IGOTASAVIOR.COM ~ Read The Word, Live The Word, Share The Word!

We wanted to let everyone know that we have a sister site which is igotasavior.com.

It's been around for 7 years now, and over the last 6 months, it has been completely revamped from the ground up with all new content and videos.

We have a Facebook page that has a nice following and an Instagram account that was just started.

Since this is a great community of great people who support a lot of what we stand for, we wanted to give you the info to follow us on there, which is below.

Now we know some people might not agree with us posting this here, but that's OK as we are not corporate-owned, and to be really honest, God runs everything we do here at I.G.O.T.A.® over the past 11 years of business.

We are not here to offend anyone with this post, but we felt it was time to share the Word Of God with everything that is going on in our world. We want to be bold in these last days!

Have a blessed day, friends,
    igotacummins

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: IGOTASAVIOR.COM ~ Read The Word, Live The Word, Share The Word!

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    https://www.igotacummins.com/attachm...8&d=1614173798

We wanted to let everyone know that we have a sister site which is igotasavior.com.

It's been around for 7 years now, and over the last 6 months, it has been completely revamped from the ground up with all new content and videos.

We have a Facebook page which has a nice following and an Instagram account that was just started.

Since this is a great community of great people who support a lot of what we stand for, we wanted to give you the info to follow us on there, which is below.

Now we know some people might not agree with us posting this here, but that's OK as we are not corporate-owned, and to be really honest, God runs everything we do here at I.G.O.T.A. over the past 11 years of business.

We are not here to offend anyone with this post, but we felt it was time to share the Word Of God with everything that is going on in our world. We want to be bold in these last days!

Have a blessed day, friends,
    igotacummins
    THANK YOU so much for sharing this with us.

I’ve been following on Instagram for a while now, and this definitely gets the word out about Jesus to anyone who doesn’t have that personal relationship with him.

I love the Lord, and I’m not ashamed to admit it.

Joe

2016 Ram 3500 CC 4x4, G56, Dr. DRD medically cured!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: IGOTASAVIOR.COM ~ Read The Word, Live The Word, Share The Word!

Hey everyone, make sure to follow igotasavior on Facebook and Instagram.

Just search: (igotasavior)

God bless,
    igotacummins

"The grass is greener where you water it"

5. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, AK Bob liked this post