Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  27

View Poll Results: To FASS Or Not To FASS, That Is The Question?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Install FASS

3 60.00%
  • Install Fleece

2 40.00%

Thread: FASS 165 Versus Fleece Poll - What Do You Recommend?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Re: FASS 165 Versus Fleece Poll - What Do You Recommend?

I ran a Fass on my 3rd gen it worked great. Had a few issues early on with erratic pressure. Fass customer service was great and sent me new spring, check ball and fittings free of charge. However I had a Michelin tire separate and caused a lot of damage.

I currently have 5th gen HO Aisin DRW and wanted to try something thing else. I’ve seen people that have launched good size rocks thru their dually fenders and didn’t want my lift pump to be a hanging target again. Had I lost my lift pump I wouldn’t have been able to limp back to town and would have had to have my 5th wheel towed home also. So far I am very happy with my Fleece lift pump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks Moparriggan thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, Power247 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: FASS 165 Versus Fleece Poll - What Do You Recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...5bfd192055.jpg
    I ran a Fass on my 3rd gen it worked great. Had a few issues early on with erratic pressure. Fass customer service was great and sent me new spring, check ball and fittings free of charge. However I had a Michelin tire separate and caused a lot of damage.

I currently have 5th gen HO Aisin DRW and wanted to try something thing else. I’ve seen people that have launched good size rocks thru their dually fenders and didn’t want my lift pump to be a hanging target again. Had I lost my lift pump I wouldn’t have been able to limp back to town and would have had to have my 5th wheel towed home also. So far I am very happy with my Fleece lift pump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is why I never liked a low hanging fuel system or low hanging remote oil filter relocation kit. Glad you're happy with your Fleece pump, they're amazing.

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Thanks Moparriggan thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, Hoseman liked this post