Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  27

View Poll Results: To FASS Or Not To FASS, That Is The Question?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Install FASS

3 60.00%
  • Install Fleece

2 40.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FASS 165 Versus Fleece Poll - What Do You Recommend?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: FASS 165 Versus Fleece Poll - What Do You Recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    You will be fine with either lift pump. Back in 2007 I installed the draw straw from the top of the tank and the vent tank mod. Which took a few try’s to stop the diesel from weeping out of the fasteners. The fuel sump I believe solves that and the 1/4 issues. Pro’s with FASS is your upgraded filtration comes with the price of the pump.

I am extremely happy with my Fleece lift pump and my desire not to have any low lying equipment hanging off of the truck. I am also happy with my upgraded BMP CAT Fuel/WS filtration. I am sure you will be fine I’m glad to share my thoughts and experiences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm interested in your cat filter setup I will be ordering a fleece pump for this 2017.

I regret leaving FASS as I have had nothing but great service from my FASS 200 on my 05 5.9 but I am looking to stay quiet and cut/modify truck as least as I can.

I wonder where I should install my fuel pump gauge connector?

After filter and before CP3?

17' 2500 Crew Cab 4x4 6.7L with MM3 by Tyler at T&K Performance , Revmax 700 68RFE , Industrial Injection Silver 69 Turblower, BBI Stage 1.5 injectors, Fleece PowerFlo 750 CP3, Fleece PowerFlo lift pump ARP 625 head studs, Hamilton Valve Springs & Pushrods FLEECE POWERFLOW 10MM coming off this weekend and S&S 12mm going on..

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

https://dieselfuelfilterkits.com/13_...ilter_kit.html

This is what I run on my truck.

Works great I check the filter under hood when I do filter changes and reuse it.

Going on 40K on it and still clean as when I installed it.

I just check for algae growth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

I went with the fleece pro pump.

I had the fass on my 3rd Gen- but with the filters in place on the 13+ trucks, there is no real need for FASS or Airdog filtration.

Plus, you would have to block off all existing filters, which seems like a waste to just add them back with the FASS.

Quieter and able to produce enough fuel for your HP goals.

I also did a filter reroute for the primary.

2014 Laramie Longhorn, 4.56 gears, fleece power flow, 625 studs, Wehrli 2nd Gen swap w 467.7, fuel filter relocate, fox 2.0, 6” lift 37x20

6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Fleece pump installed!

Time to go FASS.

I meant fast.

17' 2500 Crew Cab 4x4 6.7L with MM3 by Tyler at T&K Performance , Revmax 700 68RFE , Industrial Injection Silver 69 Turblower, BBI Stage 1.5 injectors, Fleece PowerFlo 750 CP3, Fleece PowerFlo lift pump ARP 625 head studs, Hamilton Valve Springs & Pushrods FLEECE POWERFLOW 10MM coming off this weekend and S&S 12mm going on..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12