Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  61
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EPA Rumors - And Others

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: EPA Rumors - And Others

Me too, but I don't look forward to having to put that crap back on.

Hopefully Abbott will push back on anything regarding diesel emissions inspection for as long as possible.

With all the Cali-converts moving here we might and up lib-dem before too long anyhow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 RAM 2500 Laramie Mega Cab 4x4 - 2.5" Carli PinTop, RevMax Signature 700, FASS 165, Evilfab 2nd Gen swap w/ S464, 5" TBE & nut'n but engine under the hood
    2015.5 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax CC 4x4 - Complete Delete w/ FASS 150 | EZ Lync w/ PPEI SOTF
    2012 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax CC 4x4 - Bone Stock
    2004 & 2006 Ford F250 PowerJoke CC King Ranch 4x4 (aka "POS#1" & "POS #2") - Bought back by Ford @ 8k miles / 12K miles

2. Likes timshooter40, Thomas1960 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmojo View Post
    With all the Cali-converts moving here we might and up lib-dem before too long anyhow. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lots of other states used to point and laugh at California... but California politics spread like cancer.

4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    Really though, the EPA has no authority to enforce anything at the consumer level.

I don't know too many local cops willing to spend the time checking under every diesel truck in town.

Hell I just sold a truck to a cop yesterday who was asking about things falling off on a bumpy road.

Now DOT is a different story.

If you run DOT/MC numbers, you best be tip top because interstate commerce falls under Federal.

I know there's plenty of hotshot guys here that are ridin dirty, but that's a big risk.

DOT here has deployed mobile sniffers on the highways but they are looking for mostly Class 8 right now.
    I also know many COPS many running deleted trucks and businesses.

It’s all hog wash just like the AR ban.

They got a whole lot of work and fighting to get it done and I just personally don’t think those geeks are up to the challenge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Likes Thomas1960 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

When the push comes to take money from their wallets, they will get voted out of office, like in the past.

There's a rumble throughout the country now with the price per gallon going up that many are sorry how they voted the last election.

Now with fuel up, next everything else to go up, because of transportation cost going up, hell should hit soon.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

7. Thanks MillsRam thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Thanks!

9. Likes AK Bob, timshooter40 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MillsRam View Post
    I also know many COPS many running deleted trucks and businesses.
    I've deleted myself.

The chances of me getting under other people's trucks looking for DPF/SCR are 0%.

With that said, the amount of idiots dumping smoke does nothing but draw attention to us.

There are STILL videos being posted to YouTube with idiots doing that to this day.

2014 CCSB

Cat fuel filter setup/stock bowl delete, Thuren track bar, Synergy draglink, steering box brace, Thuren 1" front springs & -0.5" rear springs, Banks monster ram and boost tube, Nextgen Diesel formula 1 VB

Tuned by Proven Diesel on EZ Lynk

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, timshooter40 thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

That's one good thing about state's rights.

If you in a red state, you won't have to sweat as much.

Long as you aren't in a densely populated area.

That's my thinking.

'08 | G56 | Carli 3" | Carli Axle Truss | BDS Adjustable Traction Bars | BDS Steering Brace | Red-head Gearbox | Synergy HD Steering | Banks Cold Air Intake | Banks Intake Manifold | Steedspeed Exhaust Manifold | Grid Heater Delete | Fleece Cheetah Turbo | Fleece Fuel Filter Delete | Fass 165gph System | Fass Fuel Heater Disc | Fass Fuel Sump | EFI Live | Fuel Revolver Wheels | 35" BFG All-Terrains

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes timshooter40, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

I am new here, and hotshot could be a possibility in my future, and I can’t afford the stress of the man smelling my tailpipe.

Are there reliable, compliant power adders that anyone is using?

15. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12