Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  12

Thread: RaceME Ultra Probe

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

RaceME Ultra Probe

After the update, I've never seen this, and now it is showing up, and now throttle is not responding as it did.

Yes, the update is from may 2019 never did it, so I did now, and what a mistake.

Also, now my boost gauge sometimes kicks out in my dash gages and on the RaceME Ultra.

Had for 5 years now, and no problems do one update and problems.

The RTO box and the ECM LV1.

2015 ram 2500 Laramie amp steps line x the box 18" outlaw wheels bfg rigid terrain tires raceme ultra sinister egr delete flopro pipe

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: RaceME Ultra Probe

Don't mess with anything that isn't broken comes to mind.

I don't know what your saying is wrong for sure.

The ECM level box looks to be displaying the turbo, timing, and rail pressure settings you choose, and the RT box is showing no RT files to choose from.

As for the dead pedal, try changing those settings.

I don't remember what's what anymore but bump up the VGT, maybe bump the timing up, throw some more fuel at her; I'm not really sure.

Play around, but if you can't find a happy place, I'd suggest custom tuning.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cumminsram15 View Post
    After the update, I've never seen this, and now it is showing up, and now throttle not responding as it did.

Yes, the update is from may 2019 never did it, so I did now, and what a mistake.

Also, now my boost gauge sometimes kicks out in my dash gages and on the RaceME Ultra.

Had for 5 years now, and no problems do one update and problems.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...3bd08defb7.jpg

The RTO box and the ECM LV1.
    I'd reflash the truck if it were mine.

I'm with @RATLIN'HP about not ever updating unless the update is to fix a problem you have.

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, Cumminsram15, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I am not sure if this applies to you, and if not, it could apply to others.

"If you have custom tunes," "DO NOT" upgrade any firmware until you ask the person who supplied the tunes to see if there are any compatibility issues with your custom tunes.

The only reason to update the firmware is for new features that may be offered and or if you have any bug issues, mostly eliminated for most people!

Do you have a shift kit and tranny tune?

I don't have a dead pedal anymore and can't even remember the last time it happened.

I am like most people, and if I see a firmware update, I presume it is best to update it, not so with RaceME Ultra "with custom tunes"!

2016 Dodge Ram 3500,
    Smittybilt M1 bumper, turbo back exhaust, ARP HEAD STUDS, BD Diesel ProTect68 68RFE Gasket Plate Kit and BD deep trans pan, SCREAMER HE300VG Turbo, BD Diesel Exhaust Manifold, Monster-Ram® Intake System 3.5-inch, Banks Air filter, BD Grid heater delete, RaceMe Ultra, tunes supplied by DRD.

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post