Likes Likes:  106
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2021 3500 HO Megacab DRW

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: 2021 3500 HO Megacab DRW

Quote Originally Posted by DanO View Post
    @RamIt
    Congrats on your truck! I bought your trucks grandfather this spring, LOL...

Attachment 12660
    Thank you!

And that's a great looking truck as well.

Megacab duallys just look awesome.

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

2. Thanks DanO thanked for this post
    Likes DanO, AK Bob, watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Well guys, this was short lived. The plan behind getting the dually was to get a 42 foot toy hauler as a new full time residence. My 2500 was far under rated to pull the trailer we were considering so 3500 dually it was. However, after months of deliberation & consideration, we ultimately decided that the trailer was not the right move for us & that a Class A diesel pusher would be far better for our needs. That being said, the dually became a quick inconvenience & unnecessary vehicle (wife wouldn't drive it & payments were super high).

So over the last weekend, we said goodbye to the dually and picked up a 21 Wrangler Sport S. Believe me when I say that I am not thrilled about this, but it does make the most sense for our future goals & needs. On that note, here is our new daily driver on day 2 of ownership!

IMG_3283.jpg

I will still check in on the forum & my PMs so please feel free to engage me on posts or via messages!

If anyone is looking for 19 feet of 5" aluminized steel piping & a PID monitor let me know!

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

4. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    Well guys, this was short lived. The plan behind getting the dually was to get a 42 foot toy hauler as a new full time residence. My 2500 was far under rated to pull the trailer we were considering so 3500 dually it was. However, after months of deliberation & consideration, we ultimately decided that the trailer was not the right move for us & that a Class A diesel pusher would be far better for our needs. That being said, the dually became a quick inconvenience & unnecessary vehicle (wife wouldn't drive it & payments were super high).

So over the last weekend, we said goodbye to the dually and picked up a 21 Wrangler Sport S. Believe me when I say that I am not thrilled about this, but it does make the most sense for our future goals & needs. On that note, here is our new daily driver on day 2 of ownership!

IMG_3283.jpg

I will still check in on the forum & my PMs, so please feel free to engage me on posts or via messages!

If anyone is looking for 19 feet of 5" aluminized steel piping & a PID monitor let me know!
    At least aftermarket parts are plentiful for the Jeep.

Please tell us you're going to ditch the bicycle tires at least!

2017 2500 Laramie: DRD Juiced, 5" TBE, Invisible EGR mod, BD Iron Horn 364sxe/1.0AR, 20x10 Hostile Sprockets, 33x12.50 General Grabber A/T, HID Conversion, Reverse Level 2" Drop CSS Rear Coils

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, RamIt thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 6.7 Coal Train View Post
    At least aftermarket parts are plentiful for the Jeep.

Please tell us you're going to ditch the bicycle tires at least!
    This is one of the nice benefits, which was why we went with a Wrangler too. Wasn't going to give up off-roading and the Wrangler is the best bet for that & aftermarket stuff.
    Tires are definitely on the list, as well as auxiliary lighting and probably some better shocks. Lift might happen down the road, but these 2 doors really don't need anything more than a 2" lift for 35s, any taller and they run a high risk of rolling over.

Other than that, I have no clue what we will do with this thing.

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

7. Thanks 6.7 Coal Train thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

This is one of the nice benefits, which was why we went with a Wrangler too. Wasn't going to give up off-roading and the Wrangler is the best bet for that & aftermarket stuff.
    Tires are definitely on the list, as well as auxiliary lighting and probably some better shocks. Lift might happen down the road, but these 2 doors really don't need anything more than a 2" lift for 35s, any taller and they run a high risk of rolling over.

Other than that, I have no clue what we will do with this thing.
    Jeeps need some stance for sure.

Cummins swap is the most logical route - and then we'll let you stay on the forum.

2017 2500 Laramie: DRD Juiced, 5" TBE, Invisible EGR mod, BD Iron Horn 364sxe/1.0AR, 20x10 Hostile Sprockets, 33x12.50 General Grabber A/T, HID Conversion, Reverse Level 2" Drop CSS Rear Coils

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

IMG_3283.jpg

I will still check in on the forum & my PMs so please feel free to engage me on posts or via messages!

Been trying to talk my bride into a class motorhome for a few months now.

I love motor homes.

Plus we have this 4xe to pull behind it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 RAM 2500, MM3/DRD, 625 ARP Studs, RevMax VB

11. Thanks watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123