Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  51
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I’m Buying a 2006 3500 Cummins

1. Top Of Page | #1

I’m Buying a 2006 3500 Cummins

I’m trying to buy my friends 2006 3500 with 153,xxxon it for 15k it is all stock except the exhaust.

The bank wants me to bring it in so they can look at it the paint is faded on the finders little and the interior has some stains and rips in the seat.

Do yall think that will affect the banks appraisal greatly?

I think it’s a great deal on the truck.

What do y’all think?

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Likes watersupply189, Power247 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

Re: I’m Buying a 2006 3500 Cummins

I’d also like to thank Ray at @DRD for the weight loss program on my 18 it runs phenomenal.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

before bringing it to the bank i would make sure your buddy cleans it up! Give it a good shine and a wax. downfall is even though its low miles, its still an old truck. so expect the interest rate to be sky high and/or expect them to ask for a hefty down payment

2012 2500 SLT - 35's, 5% Tint, Custom Katzkin Leather Interior, NOCO Plug adapter for Block Heater, DRD Weight Loss Program, 4" turbo back exhaust, 20" Rough Country Single Row LED Light Bar, EZ-Lift tailgate, 2 Car Seats, cracker crumbs, and 3 year old french fries

6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Linetrash96 View Post
    I’m trying to buy my friends 2006 3500 with 153,xxxon it for 15k it is all stock except the exhaust.

The bank wants me to bring it in so they can look at it the paint is faded on the finders little and the interior has some stains and rips in the seat.

Do yall think that will affect the banks appraisal greatly?

I think it’s a great deal on the truck.

What do y’all think?
    Looks like a good deal and per Kelley Blue Book the asking price is below the trade-in value. Depending on your credit rating the bank should finance without a problem.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit and 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

7. Top Of Page | #5

Quote Originally Posted by AK Bob View Post
    Looks like a good deal and per Kelley Blue Book the asking price is below the trade-in value. Depending on your credit rating the bank should finance without a problem.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit and 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I have a 730 credit rating right now it took a hit when I bought my 18 in November, but I was just curious because I’ve never financed from an individual before but I appreciate the help

8. Likes watersupply189, AK Bob, timshooter40 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

Quote Originally Posted by BubbaJo View Post
    before bringing it to the bank i would make sure your buddy cleans it up! Give it a good shine and a wax. downfall is even though its low miles, its still an old truck. so expect the interest rate to be sky high and/or expect them to ask for a hefty down payment
    I’ve already spoke with the bank and got pre approved for the loan they gave me a 3.75% with nothing down it’ll be paid off within 6 months to a year, hopefully

10. Likes watersupply189, AK Bob, timshooter40 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

dang i like your bank better than mine! Everywhere i looked gave me higher interest rates for my truck being a 2012 compared to if it was a 2014. Due to its age they raised the %.. i'm still not amused LOL

2012 2500 SLT - 35's, 5% Tint, Custom Katzkin Leather Interior, NOCO Plug adapter for Block Heater, DRD Weight Loss Program, 4" turbo back exhaust, 20" Rough Country Single Row LED Light Bar, EZ-Lift tailgate, 2 Car Seats, cracker crumbs, and 3 year old french fries

12. Likes AK Bob, watersupply189, timshooter40 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #8

dang i like your bank better than mine! Everywhere i looked gave me higher interest rates for my truck being a 2012 compared to if it was a 2014. Due to its age they raised the %.. i'm still not amused LOL
    LOL I’ve been with them since highschool and they are a credit union they are pretty good at giving decent rates.

14. Top Of Page | #9

When I got pre approved I told them what I was buying and they approved it so I’m gonna assume that’s the rate I’ll get when we do the paper work I was just worried about the truck being that it is alittle dirty and it’s got the typical dodge paint

15. Likes AK Bob, watersupply189, timshooter40 liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

You’ll be fine- they obviously know you’re good for it via your credit rating and banking history with them.

Id still make your buddy clean it since that’s the way it should be!

He’d do it to sell it lost it on FB or CL I'm sure LOL.

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

17. Likes watersupply189, timshooter40 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast