Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  17
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Banks Intake?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Banks Intake?

I have the banks bc I like Gales products and fitment.

Mine is still in the box in my kitchen waiting on bbi 1.5s valve springs pushrods and headstuds to show up this week.

I need to do an unboxing video of the NEW bbi 1.5 injectors.

I can hardly wait for Santa to leave his bag here at my house soon!!

17' 2500 Crew Cab 4x4 6.7L with MM3 by Tyler at T&K Performance , Revmax 700 68RFE , Industrial Injection Silver 69 Turblower, BBI Stage 1.5 injectors, Fleece PowerFlo 750 CP3, Fleece PowerFlo lift pump ARP 625 head studs, Hamilton Valve Springs & Pushrods FLEECE POWERFLOW 10MM coming off this weekend and S&S 12mm going on..

2. Likes steadly2004 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Re: Banks Intake?

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblehead View Post
    I went with the Pusher intake.

From what I have researched the Banks intakes did not offer noticeable power improvements (neither does the Pusher) so it was not worth the price to me.

I was just looking to lose the throttle valve.

Since there was no noticeable gain I did not want to mess with fuel line required by the Banks.

The Banks also has the risk of dropping a bolt into the intake plenum when installing the rear middle bolt through the intake.

Ordered my intake from Dude's Diesel, good service and price.

Attachment 12545
    The Pusher looks so good.

2017 2500 Laramie: DRD Juiced, 5" TBE, Invisible EGR mod, BD Iron Horn 364sxe/1.0AR, 20x10 Hostile Sprockets, 33x12.50 General Grabber A/T, HID Conversion, Reverse Level 2" Drop CSS Rear Coils

4. Thanks Bubblehead thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12