Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  14
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lowering A 4th Gen 2500 RAM

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Lowering A 4th Gen 2500 RAM

Quote Originally Posted by 6.7 Coal Train View Post
    I did a reverse level with CSS springs in the back of mine - cheap and easy.

Obviously stays stock height in front, but I like my look and ride more than leveling the front with a lift.
    Do you know what size the springs were?

2in, 2.5in, etc.

I have seen a video a guy ordered some that were 2.5 inches reverse level from CSS and only lowered it 1.75 inches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, 6.7 Coal Train liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Re: Lowering A 4th Gen 2500 RAM

Quote Originally Posted by Jesro2004 View Post
    Do you know what size the springs were?

2in, 2.5in, etc.

I have seen a video a guy ordered some that were 2.5 inches reverse level from CSS and only lowered it 1.75 inches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I could see them having some variability since I don't think they mass-produce the springs.

Mine left me with about a 1" rake after install vs. the ~3" stock rake (profile picture is still stock).

I definitely wouldn't mind if they had gone another inch lower, but I bought them gently used from a guy here and not directly from CSS.

Maybe you could ask CSS to give you a 3" drop instead of 2"?

I know another guy on IG that just cut his stock rear springs, and it looks pretty good.

I will say I'm pretty happy that I can tow my boat with these springs without massive sag - it sits pretty level hooked up.

2017 2500 Laramie: DRD Juiced, 5" TBE, Invisible EGR mod, BD Iron Horn 364sxe/1.0AR, 20x10 Hostile Sprockets, 33x12.50 General Grabber A/T, HID Conversion, Reverse Level 2" Drop CSS Rear Coils

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Jesro2004, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12