Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  22

Thread: Hello From Maryland - Looking To Purchase My First Cummins

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Hello From Maryland - Looking To Purchase My First Cummins

Hi everyone!

New guy here who is looking to purchase his first truck and decided that my first truck needed to be a Cummins.

As a long time Mopar supporter, my past rides include a 2008 Procharged Jeep SRT8, 2016 Jeep SRT and 2016 Dodge Charger Scatpack.

I have been wanting a truck for many years now and finally decided that it was time, so I narrowed it down to the 2500 Cummins and the F250, but after more research and having owned multiple Mopar vehicles I decided that the Cummins seems to fit my personality more and I l love the looks of the 5th Gen along with the amazing interiors.

Waiting to see if 2022 models have any significant changes and if not then probably going for a 2021 Laramie 2500 night edition.

Happy to be part of this community and look forward to learning more about these trucks.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, AnOldBiker thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Hello From Maryland - Looking To Purchase My First Cummins

Welcome to the family friend.

Great choice with the Night Edition.

God bless friend,
    igotacummins

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Likes AnOldBiker, david3gen, AK Bob, Thomas1960 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

6. Likes david3gen, AK Bob, Thomas1960 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Welcome)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 dodge ram 2500 laramie crew cab 5.9 cummins. 10x20 et-24 fuel offroad with 275.60r20 tires. bully dog gt tuner. 48re ATS built tranny triple disc converter ATS oilpan and transgo quick shifter. 4" turbo back exhaust. brembo discs and pads

8. Likes AK Bob, Thomas1960 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Welcome!

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit and 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

10. Likes david3gen, Thomas1960 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shake&Bake View Post
    Hi everyone!

New guy here who is looking to purchase his first truck and decided that my first truck needed to be a Cummins.

As a long time Mopar supporter, my past rides include a 2008 Procharged Jeep SRT8, 2016 Jeep SRT and 2016 Dodge Charger Scatpack.

I have been wanting a truck for many years now and finally decided that it was time, so I narrowed it down to the 2500 Cummins and the F250, but after more research and having owned multiple Mopar vehicles I decided that the Cummins seems to fit my personality more and I l love the looks of the 5th Gen along with the amazing interiors.

Waiting to see if 2022 models have any significant changes and if not then probably going for a 2021 Laramie 2500 night edition.

Happy to be part of this community and look forward to learning more about these trucks.
    Welcome to the party!

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

12. Likes AK Bob, Thomas1960 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu