Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  16

Thread: 2018 Cummins Coolant Heater Core Reroute Kit

1. Top Of Page | #1

2018 Cummins Coolant Heater Core Reroute Kit

This picS doesn't have the ARP exhaust studs in.

I'm doing a Smeding S400 kit right now with the Fleece exhaust brake, fleece AC reroutes lines, ARP head studs and exhaust manifold bolts, and fleece coolant reservoir kit.

I'll post pics shortly.

I need to know what you guys have done about the heater core coolant lines and that big ugly coolant y pipe that comes up from down below in front of the turbo to the head.

I see there is a ports in the head by the exhaust manifold that the heater core has one line going into it but the other ports has plugs screwed in it.

Can I just remove one of those plugs and add my coolant line to it so I can delete that y pipe that is leaking.

I have a Live tune MMI controller too but I am getting a new tune for the turbo kit and also the fleece fuel pump sender kit.

2. Thanks SyN thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, SyN, timshooter40 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Just installed my Smeding S400 kit and I used the Fleece Coolant Riser delete kit.

It plugs the coolant return port to the head and reroutes the line from the heater core along the passenger side frame rail to the water pump.

4. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, SyN, timshooter40 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2018cummings View Post
    I'm doing a Smeding S400 kit right now with the Fleece exhaust brake, fleece AC reroute lines, ARP head studs and exhaust manifold bolts, and fleece coolant reservoir kit.

I'll post pics shortly.

I need to know what you guys have done about the heater core coolant lines and that big ugly coolant y pipe that comes up from down below in front of the turbo to the head.

I see there is a ports in the head by the exhaust manifold that the heater core has one line going into it but the other ports has plugs screwed in it.

Can I just remove one of those plugs and add my coolant line to it so I can delete that y pipe that is leaking.

I have a Live tune MMI controller too but I am getting a new tune for the turbo kit and also the fleece fuel pump sender kit.
    Fleece coolant riser delete is what you need.

Shoot me a PM with your zip and I’ll get one priced to your door. Keep us posted!

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

6. Likes timshooter40, watersupply189, AK Bob, SyN liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

You guys are lucky!

My 2008 had to have the Fleece Coolant Bypass kit and the Stainless Diesel Riser relocation Kit.

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I used the pusher coolant fitting and just made my own lines.

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

10. Top Of Page | #6

Re: 2018 Cummins Coolant Heater Core Reroute Kit

Nice Job with the AN fittings! I have a bunch of them and am slowly replacing all my rubber oem lines with black braided lines. Doing my transmission cooler lines next

Quote Originally Posted by Bpbertolacini View Post

I used the pusher coolant fitting and just made my own lines.

11. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Re: 2018 Cummins Coolant Heater Core Reroute Kit

Yeah , thanks I wanted to do something a little different than the sad looking plain rubber hose in the kits you usually get.

Plus I wasn't in a rush to get it done so I took my time and made the best of it .

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

13. Likes watersupply189 liked this post