Asking about the OEM 8.4 Head Unit with the Imitation Alpine System.

I was curious what other owners with this system - be it still stock or modified with different speaker brands - runs each setting level at? - Graphic Equalizer - (The 3 Band Settings) - (To Suit Your Listening Pleasure)

Settings = Bass / Mid / Treble - At this time I have the Bass @ +8 / Mid @ +4 / Treble @ +9 with the Fade set at 2 clicks to the back from the middle - to keep the front dash speakers from being to overpowering.

I'm just curious what other members preferred settings are for each band for their listening pleasure.

I have replaced the 2 corner dash speakers & 2 rear door speakers with JBL Club Series & replaced the Weak Sub with the Pioneer 8".
The Center Dash OEM was left alone - Since the Front Door speakers are only Mid & Bass I left them as is.

My Eyes are getting worse more every year - but my ears are still in good condition and even though I'm 56 - I still enjoy cruising down the Highway or Interstate or Turnpike - listening to some of my favorites via Sirius XM. (Sorry No Rap or Country)
Only - Hair Nation / Rock Bar / A touch of Classical to help calm the nerves coming home from work.

Edit: I forgot to add - I do leave the surround mode on.
The JBLs really cleaned up the listening stage = Not as muddy / actually created a much more clean/clear stage (Mids & Highs)
You can really tell once you reach the 15 volume setting.
As for the Pioneer sub - I can't really tell that much difference (Since it's buried below the seat).

I'm just basically interested in the 3 Band Equalizer Settings that others run.