Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  14

Thread: Backup Camera

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Backup Camera

Just curious if anybody knows if there's a way to add the backup camera button like the newer trucks have so that you can click on it while driving and check behind you if needed.

I love this feature on the newer ones but don't know if there's a way to get it on my 2014.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

2. Likes AK Bob, watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Backup Camera

What size screen you have?

My 2016 I went into menu and long press on the backup camera icon and slid it down to the bottom.

I don’t know if the 14 is the same.

2016 Ram 3500 CC 4x4, G56, Dr. DRD medically cured!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

4. Likes AK Bob liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Yeah they are the same size screen just different programming I believe.

I know what your talking about and thats what I'm hoping can be done with my older version.

Potentially an update that can be installed I'm not really sure.

It's definitely a convenient feature that they added.

2014 Ram 3500 mega cab srw, full thuren 2.5 kit, 38" toyos, 4.56 gears, revmax 850 68RFE, grid heater delete w/ monster ram, steedspeed manifold, Ats aurora 6000 add a turbo(s465), ARP 625s, pushrods & springs, 5" tbe, sb filter, stock fuel

6. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, AK Bob liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by badbajawa View Post
    Yeah they are the same size screen just different programming I believe.

I know what your talking about and thats what I'm hoping can be done with my older version.

Potentially an update that can be installed I'm not really sure.

It's definitely a convenient feature that they added.

Yes sir I definitely like that convenience.

Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

8. Likes AK Bob liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

It's things like that and other little things that seem to add to the desire for another new truck LOL.

2014 Ram 3500 mega cab srw, full thuren 2.5 kit, 38" toyos, 4.56 gears, revmax 850 68RFE, grid heater delete w/ monster ram, steedspeed manifold, Ats aurora 6000 add a turbo(s465), ARP 625s, pushrods & springs, 5" tbe, sb filter, stock fuel

10. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

It's things like that and other little things that seem to add to the desire for another new truck LOL.

LOL I hear ya! I just paid off my truck yesterday and I don’t want to get back into another payment for a very long time.

12. Likes AK Bob liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    LOL I hear ya! I just paid off my truck yesterday and I don’t want to get back into another payment for a very long time.

It's a tool for me 40k miles a year minimum so the payment doesn't bother me too much but the price on the new ones is pretty insane.

Congrats on the payoff I'm sure it feels like a weight has been lifted.

14. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

It's a tool for me 40k miles a year minimum so the payment doesn't bother me too much but the price on the new ones is pretty insane. Congrats on the payoff I'm sure it feels like a weight has been lifted.

Thanks brother!

It feels fantastic!

16. Likes AK Bob liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post

Congratulations!

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit and 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

18. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  19. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AK Bob View Post
    Congratulations!

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit and 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks Bob!

20. Likes AK Bob liked this post