User Info Menu

Trump Will Not Concede!

Please be praying for our President! -

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Trump Will Not Concede!

We need him more than ever now.

Mike Pence needs to grow a pair and stand up for what is right.

What gets me are the arrogant and spineless judges who stand behind there isn't enough fraud to change the election results.

Everyone else is sees it as if there is election fraud it needs to be investigated and corrected regardless.

Instead it's being ignored.

The country needs our prayers.

2018 Ram 3500 (Aisin) Laramie 4X4 CCSB White/Silver.
    2018 Mustang GT Lightning Blue 6 spd manual.
    2021 Charger GT AWD Triple Nickel/Black

3. Top Of Page | #3

Praying he gets it!!!!!!

We need Donnie!!!!

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

God is in control.

We need to hold on to a president (Trump) who knows this truth.

Not one who would label us all as extremists or domestic terrorists.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Trump needs to go now.

He nothing but a liar and a thief.

Did nothing for the little people, only his family, and friend.

By the way, I did vote for him in 16.

If he can not profit from something, he wants nothing to do with it.

Remove him now.

6. Thanks Pyronious, Murph thanked for this post
    Likes N/A, Pyronious, Murph liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Just for the record - I in No Way Shape or Form agree with the Post Above Mine!

Though every hard working - law abiding - Church Going - American Citizens are going to be the target!

Unfortunately - I feel - Our future has already been decided and set into motion.
    I feel those who believe - Need to Pray for the Good Lord to save a spot for you & your family in his kingdom when the rapture comes.
    Praying for him to help save this country - might be Null - due to this is already written in his word to take place.

Sadly I am not a Sun Shine Pumper so I have finally - I believe - convinced my 2 kids (26 & 24) not to bring children into this evil / corrupted world.
    They will have have a hard enough time - protecting themselves & their best interests.
    I would Love Grandkids - well enough not to have them born into the forsaken world of Evil - which some of us know does not have a happy ending unless you & your family have a relationship with Jesus & His Father & the Holy Ghost!

This is only my Opinion and Love for my Family - I feel I am at least entitled to it.
    Note: As of 3 months ago - all mods to the JUDGE have come to a halt - This extra $$$ has begun going to other much more important needs.

2017 Bighorn (Delmonico Red & Chrome) CC-HD2500-4WD-6.7L-3:42w/Anti-Spin
    Oil: -SHELL- Rotella T6 5W-40 & T5 15W-40 combo w/LF16035
    68RFE/BW44-46/Power Steering: -Red Line- C+ ATF
    Frontend & Rearend: -Red Line- SAE GL-5 75W-90NS
    Many Small Mods: Interior & Exterior
    Mileage: 28,541

8. Top Of Page | #7
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Heck, it seems like the Republicans in congress are just conceding sort of like rats deserting a burning ship!

Last thing Trump deserves after all the fighting for us that he did and bring life back to the Republican party.

My only thoughts are: TERM LIMITS!

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

9. Thanks Badger2078, Murph thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    Heck, it seems like the Republicans in congress are just conceding sort of like rats deserting a burning ship!

Last thing Trump deserves after all the fighting for us that he did and bring life back to the Republican party.

My only thoughts are TERM LIMITS!
    Term limits would be the best thing for this country, however, they will never happen sadly.

Because the people who would have to agree to the term limits would be the ones that would be voting themselves out of a job and would then have to work for a living instead of milking the US taxpayers for everything we got!

The next 4 years will be interesting for sure.

I foresee a lot of Leftist Agendas being pushed through with minimal effort now that we lost the senate.

2012 2500 SLT - 35's, 5% Tint, Custom Katzkin Leather Interior, NOCO Plug adapter for Block Heater, DRD Weight Loss Program, 4" turbo back exhaust, 20" Rough Country Single Row LED Light Bar, EZ-Lift tailgate, 2 Car Seats, cracker crumbs, and 3 year old french fries

11. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Agreed we need to support one of the greatest presidents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2015 2500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 Longbed, 68RFE, DRD Lite, 30" FTE resonator, 78 gallon ATTA wedge Aux tank with auto fill and pillar mount gauge.

12. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bigbaddog View Post
    Trump needs to go now.

He nothing but a liar and a thief.

Did nothing for the little people, only his family, and friend.

By the way, I did vote for him in 16.

If he can not profit from something, he wants nothing to do with it.

Remove him now.
    I'm sorry, sir, but we respectfully disagree with you.

If you think Joe Biden will do anything for you other than take everything you have, then friend, you are greatly misled.

Our country is not free anymore, and the leftists are bound to take this country to Hell.

We look forward to the return of our Lord Christ Jesus.

God bless,
    igotacummins

"The grass is greener where you water it"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast