Likes Likes:  253

Thread: Trump Will Not Concede!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Top Of Page | #1
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: Trump Will Not Concede!

I just watched the news of the recent riot, the senate and house recent discussion and votes on the recent election, and for the 1st time in my life, I'm ashamed of my country.

I can't believe what I'm seeing and hearing.

It's like living in a 3rd world country and the Dems are bullies and the Rep are whipping a post.

I can only pray for my kid's and grandkids' future.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Trump Will Not Concede!

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    I just watched the news of the recent riot, the senate and house recent discussion and votes on the recent election, and for the 1st time in my life, I'm ashamed of my country.

I can't believe what I'm seeing and hearing.

It's like living in a 3rd world country and the Dems are bullies and the Rep are whipping a post.

I can only pray for my kid's and grandkids' future.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

For me it is one in a long string of events that lead to disappointment and feeling ashamed. Not for our country but for the actions of the elitist idiots in government.

It was explained to me long ago and I have seen it for many years. The two parties in government look opposite, like your legs look opposite of one another. Regardless of how they look they are both walking you to the same place.

The Founding Fathers of this country went to war over 3% taxation. Now most don't even consider what rate they are paying. It is a tragedy that is has been allowed to come to this.

2024 Ram 2500 Tradesman 6.4l Hemi
    2021 Charger GT AWD Triple Nickel/Black

3. Thanks watersupply189, Murph, Mdavlee thanked for this post