Thanks Thanks:  122
Likes Likes:  253
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trump Will Not Concede!

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: Trump Will Not Concede!

There are very few I refer to as being the salt of the earth VERY FEW, because this is a high designation coming from me saying that one acts only on the truth of our Lord and nothing else.

Sadly for us, there were two such individuals lost to us over the past year, not that any of this community aside from we would know them.

The point being I knew only two such individuals under the age of thirty that had earned this designation in my mind.

They were both lost in 2020.

One to a motorcycle vs truck incident and the other was 17 and just disappeared presumably taken from his home about 9 months ago.

As to the first losing him sucks for us still around but I know his struggle is over and he can rest in peace knowing the Lord.

As for the second, I hope the same can be said, and that he isn't somewhere lost and abused.

It feels like the greater battle is nearly upon us.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

No matter who is president, God is still in control!!!

Want change get down on your knees and ask the Creator to change this sitiuation and ask what is my part Lord. Amen!

He spoke the formed us out of dust, he can and will change this world one way or another! God Bless America.

Remember He does not need our help we need His!!!!!!!!!!

3. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    I just watched the news of the recent riot, the senate and house recent discussion and votes on the recent election, and for the 1st time in my life, I'm ashamed of my country.

I can't believe what I'm seeing and hearing.

It's like living in a 3rd world country and the Dems are bullies and the Rep are whipping a post.

I can only pray for my kid's and grandkids' future.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

For me it is one in a long string of events that lead to disappointment and feeling ashamed. Not for our country but for the actions of the elitist idiots in government.

It was explained to me long ago and I have seen it for many years. The two parties in government look opposite, like your legs look opposite of one another. Regardless of how they look they are both walking you to the same place.

The Founding Fathers of this country went to war over 3% taxation. Now most don't even consider what rate they are paying. It is a tragedy that is has been allowed to come to this.

2018 Ram 3500 (Aisin) Laramie 4X4 CCSB White/Silver.
    2018 Mustang GT Lightning Blue 6 spd manual.
    2021 Charger GT AWD Triple Nickel/Black

4. Thanks watersupply189, Murph, Mdavlee thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bigbaddog View Post
    Trump needs to go now.

He nothing but a liar and a thief.

Did nothing for the little people, only his family, and friend.

By the way, I did vote for him in 16.

If he can not profit from something, he wants nothing to do with it.

Remove him now.
    Sir, it is with much respect I offer an opinion from a different perspective.

As stated by others, I too respectfully disagree with your synopsis, especially relative to the little people.

I as well as many here ARE the little people and I as many here, will agree.

I can honestly say that my investments no matter how small or large have grown by an average of 19% and that is a direct result of his actions in the oval office.

With the last guy and his 8 years driving the bus and appeasing the NEW WORLD ORDER sect, my returns averaged 9%!!

While Trump's tact may be questionable, He is nothing short of AMERICA first and playing to his base!

We have never witnessed a President that has acted and stood up for this country FIRST, like no other POTUS in history!

The man directed ALL of his pay to the Department of the Interior to positively help those employees and the National Parks they serve.

When 911 went down the man was taking his own money and supporting the efforts of recovery and restoration as well as walking the streets and saying thanks.

He didn't need the job but as he so eloquently stated in the debates, he "got tired of watching the rest of the liberal establishment screw it up" Again Sir this is not to provoke.

This forum has so helped me with the negative commentaries that flourish on so many other forums so I will gladly take a page from the playbook of the well-informed here to offer correction and a different perspective to help others!

6. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

He may of helped with your investments but I do not have extra money to invest.

I get buy but do not have excess money and from where I am at he has done nothing for me.

I'm done.

7. Thanks Murph, Pyronious thanked for this post
    Likes Pyronious liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #26
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

I get buy but do not have excess money and from where I am at he has done nothing for me.

I'm done.
    Sorry, but I noticed where you're from.

I have one friend that lives in New Jersey, and 'per him' the big financial suppression is what he has to pay due to the state government financial demands, insurances and cost of living and such.

That's why, since he is getting ready to retire, he's leaving the state.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

9. Thanks Murph, Aboshan, Chris_24V thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

I'm done.
    I wish you well Sir, I just don't have the faith that the new regime' will help your situation.

Everyone of the 'blue states' can't even define solvency, as they tax the living crap out of all the hard working people who have to live there!

I agree with @AnOldBiker, I work with three former New Jersey residents and their sediments were exactly as he stated.

11. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

Do you Guys and Gals know who Wade McKinney is?

My Sister in Law from North Carolina just sent a video of him.

2015 / RAM / 2500 CTD-68RFE-4wd / 3.42 / stock tire size / Silver / Bighorn

12. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

I'm done.
    I believe murph was talking about 401k investments.

Because like him, mine have climbed drastically in the last 4 years, compared to the previous 3 years under obama (only just started heavily putting into my 401k 7 years ago LOL).

2012 2500 SLT - 35's, 5% Tint, Custom Katzkin Leather Interior, NOCO Plug adapter for Block Heater, DRD Weight Loss Program, 4" turbo back exhaust, 20" Rough Country Single Row LED Light Bar, EZ-Lift tailgate, 2 Car Seats, cracker crumbs, and 3 year old french fries

13. Likes watersupply189, SyN, Murph, timshooter40 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

BubbaJo: Mine as well.

Now I'm concerned - That I could wake up at anytime in the near future & what I have worked hard for (No One Else) be gone & handed out to the other groups who have not 1 Clue what hard work is or for that matter would have no idea how to work hard.

These are generally the same ones - who are always expecting to receive the $$$ without working - that others have worked very long hours for.

It's unreal to know the #'s of people who prefer to stay on welfare and keep popping out kids to get more $$$.
    These seem to be more of the Biden Supporters & Looters!

Most of the realists know this election was doomed from the start - Democrats stated they were going to get back in @ any cost and they proved that with the Debacled Election!

2017 Bighorn (Delmonico Red & Chrome) CC-HD2500-4WD-6.7L-3:42w/Anti-Spin
    Oil: -SHELL- Rotella T6 5W-40 & T5 15W-40 combo w/LF16035
    68RFE/BW44-46/Power Steering: -Red Line- C+ ATF
    Frontend & Rearend: -Red Line- SAE GL-5 75W-90NS
    Many Small Mods: Interior & Exterior
    Mileage: 28,541

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast