Thanks Thanks:  122
Likes Likes:  253
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Will Not Concede!

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Trump Will Not Concede!

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    I'm sorry, sir, but we respectfully disagree with you.

If you think Joe Biden will do anything for you other than take everything you have, then friend, you are greatly misled.

Our country is not free anymore, and the leftists are bound to take this country to Hell.

We look forward to the return of our Lord Christ Jesus.

God bless,
    igotacummins
    AMEN brother!!!

2016 Ram 3500 CC 4x4, G56, Dr. DRD medically cured!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

You all may want to keep an eye out on your 401k’s if you have one.

I already am doing something with mine so I don’t lose it.

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    You all may want to keep an eye out on your 401k’s if you have one.

I already am doing something with mine so I don’t lose it.

Thought about the same thing, but only being 37, and still 'new' to the 401k watching, what can i do without being penalized/taxed out the arse for it?

Up until the pandemic, I honestly just been dumping money into it the last 7-10 years.

Not watching it at all, other than a once a year meeting with an advisory about bumping up my percentage or changing it to conservative, aggressive, etc.

2012 2500 SLT - 35's, 5% Tint, Custom Katzkin Leather Interior, NOCO Plug adapter for Block Heater, DRD Weight Loss Program, 4" turbo back exhaust, 20" Rough Country Single Row LED Light Bar, EZ-Lift tailgate, 2 Car Seats, cracker crumbs, and 3 year old french fries

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Trump's biggest problem is he had to use the system he was trying to change.

The swamp wanted him gone and that's why we have what we have. opinions aside, if you look at all the facts, statistics and that twice Biden was wholly rejected by his own party, we should not be where we are today.

This is proof positive DC has no clue what it's like to be the average American and frankly does not care.

What occurred this election will forever taint all future elections as very few will trust the results.

Truly a sad day for this country.

Trump did a lot of good and it's a tragedy how quickly we forget as a nation.

There are too many that let others decide for them because it is easier that way.

A majority has ceased to teach new generations we must take action to protect what we have.

Maybe when it's all gone people will wake up to the reality of what is happening. /rant off

2018 Ram 3500 (Aisin) Laramie 4X4 CCSB White/Silver.
    2018 Mustang GT Lightning Blue 6 spd manual.
    2021 Charger GT AWD Triple Nickel/Black

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Murph thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

I think it’s why people have a hard time with religion.

They think God or the church should do something for them. It’s what can you do for God and the church.

You do nice things not for gratitude, you do them because you are supposed too. If they don’t repay you so what, even if they do repay you so what.

I tell people don’t take my kindness for a weakness.

People need to understand actions have consequences and this whole victim mentality, blaming others has to stop for things to change.

Doing something because others do it doesn’t justify your actions.

If you rationalize it’s just an excuse.

Both parties need to learn responsibility and accountability.

I mean if My wife and I didn’t argue what kind of marriage would that be hahahah.

Heck no marriage would grow if you just agreed all the time.

I could blame her for stuff but I know I could of done something different so I will take the blame what keeps you humble.

I don’t believe in abortion if that makes me a Trump supporter than I’m a Trump supporter.

It’s your values and morals.

Why the Bible is amazing for a moral objective.

It’s like going to the doctor. You go in sick and leave sick.

It’s your responsibility to get better.

I don’t want a doctor to lie to me and say everything is going to be alright even if you don’t make changes.

Like church you go in sick and leave sick, but you get the choice that god gave you to change or not change.

Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Guys, let’s remember what Jesus said before he left this earth.

In Matthew 28:20 he said, “Lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.”

God has not promised that serving Him would always be a bed of roses.

There will be times where we are persecuted for serving him.

It says in the Bible that things like we are seeing today will happen at some time.

And it says that those things are signs of the end of time.

So rather than focusing on the things of this world, let’s focus on making sure that we are living in a way that when Christ comes back to this earth, that we will be ready to go to be with him.

8. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cumminsforlife! View Post

In Matthew 28:20 he said, “Lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.”

It says in the Bible that things like we are seeing today will happen at some time.

So rather than focusing on the things of this world, let’s focus on making sure that we are living in a way that when Christ comes back to this earth, that we will be ready to go to be with him.
    Amen to that!!

2015 / RAM / 2500 CTD-68RFE-4wd / 3.42 / stock tire size / Silver / Bighorn

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #18
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

I just watched the news of the recent riot, the senate and house recent discussion and votes on the recent election, and for the 1st time in my life, I'm ashamed of my country.

I can't believe what I'm seeing and hearing.

It's like living in a 3rd world country and the Dems are bullies and the Rep are whipping a post.

I can only pray for my kid's and grandkids' future.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

11. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Amen to that.

12. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Best read of the day!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast