Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  11

Thread: FS: OEM Injectors With DDP 90HP Nozzles

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

FS: OEM Injectors With DDP 90HP Nozzles

Hey folks, I'm tossing around the idea of selling my injectors for some BBI ones.

Mine are OEM from a 2016 2500 with 76,000 miles on them, and I sent them out for a nozzle swap at 71000 miles.

I have the flowsheet and were calibrated and inspected when I had the nozzles installed.

If I can sell them I will move forward with buying the BBI ones.

All I want for them is what the core charge will cost me, which is 900 bucks.

They run perfectly fine, do not haze on my setup.

At least I have a 63mm SXE and an W475 setup, but these are good for anyone with a second-gen swap looking for more fuel.

Please let me know thanks.

They're still in the truck, and I still drive it, so if u want a clip of a start or idle, please pm me so I can get your number to send a video.

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

2. Top Of Page | #2

Re: FS: OEM Injectors With DDP 90HP Nozzles

Are you wanting $900 plus stock injectors to send in?

Or just the $900?

Who did the nozzle swap?

How was the calibration? like + or - 5%?

3. Likes AK Bob, watersupply189 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Attachment 12458

Just the $900 is all I want.

Dynomite diesel performance did the whole setup.

Attached Images Attached Images
    16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Still available?

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

This has gone a different way on my decision, so they are not available anymore, sorry.

PLEASE CLOSE THREAD!!!

8. Thanks watersupply189, cumminsdieselfreak thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsdieselfreak liked this post