Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  154
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Best 68RFE Transmission

1. Top Of Page | #41
    DEFUND EPA I WILL STAND sootmaster's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: Best 68RFE Transmission

Builder is very important, true with these clutch-to-clutch style transmissions lose any clutch and you have free spin.

Not the issue I was describing, but all's good if your trust your build then very cool.

I didn't say I could make live under power just cannot create stronger case without rewelding stronger case brace.

Not sure if ATS brace is work around, for me I just don't see cost effective to rebuild and have another failure now or miles down the road.

07.5 4x4 Yukon Detroit locker Rear AAM Elect-Front Locker, DOR Front Arm, ATS/Destroke Allison 1000 Conversion W/All 3-Billet Shafts, My Stage-5+ Allison, ATS Five Star TQ Converter, ATS CoPilot, Turbo America Custom VGT, Steed Speed Manifold, (UpGrading Compound Pusher turbo s480 soon) Motorsports Diesel 100% over custom Injectors, MotorSports Diesel 10.6 CP3, AirDog II 165-5G, Rail Pressure Relief 1-Stage, Update Common Rail, Mishimoto Intercooler, ARP 425 Studs, Hamilton Springs,Ret,PR

2. Likes AK Bob, watersupply189, SKIBBEE4thGEN liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #42

Re: Best 68RFE Transmission

I just bought a Suncoast Guardian HD 68RFE, and I recommend them, which is the best warranty compared to others.

All others have 3yr xxx, xxx miles warranty, and Guardian has 2yrs unlimited mileage warranty.

Stage 1+ 3yrs unlimited miles warranty, and I also purchased a new input shaft.

Day one shifts smoothly and just started a 500-mile break-in period and extremely happy as of today.

Again, it shifts smoothly from 1-6, not jerking, and the reverse is smooth.

I spent $10,860.00 with Suncoast Guardian HD Transmission with torque converter and new upgrade input shaft.

I was going to go with RevMax but didn't know the warranty was the difference.

4. Thanks AK Bob, watersupply189, 5001craig, LVAIR1, Corkey thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, watersupply189, LVAIR1, Corkey liked this post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345