Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  12

Thread: Dude's Customer Service Rocks!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Dude's Customer Service Rocks!

I was able to link up with Mike/TexNeck from DDP today and we had a great chat about the S364.5 BD kit I just ordered amongst other things and I'm very pleased. When I successfully reached him, we were both on the road, had a brief chat and he said he'd call back in about 15 mins. As promised, I received a call back in a timely manner and we discussed the kit I ordered today, future plans we each have for our trucks, DRD tuning, you name it. I was never made to feel rushed or that I needed to spend hard earned money just for the sake of it. Mike told me within an hour or so I'd have an invoice emailed and sure enough that was the case. Its bittersweet to see my bank account a little lighter, but I'm excited to get my new turbo and mount it up. Thanks Mike and I'll for sure be looking to Dude's for future purchases.

2. Thanks cumminsdieselfreak thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsdieselfreak, AK Bob, walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Dude's Customer Service Rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by CJL View Post
    I was able to link up with Mike/TexNeck from DDP today and we had a great chat about the S364.5 BD kit I just ordered amongst other things and I'm very pleased. When I successfully reached him, we were both on the road, had a brief chat and he said he'd call back in about 15 mins. As promised, I received a call back in a timely manner and we discussed the kit I ordered today, future plans we each have for our trucks, DRD tuning, you name it. I was never made to feel rushed or that I needed to spend hard earned money just for the sake of it. Mike told me within an hour or so I'd have an invoice emailed and sure enough that was the case. Its bittersweet to see my bank account a little lighter, but I'm excited to get my new turbo and mount it up. Thanks Mike and I'll for sure be looking to Dude's for future purchases.
    Thanks for the kind words Caleb! I’m looking forward to seeing how you enjoy the turbo kit and tunes, it’ll be a whole new truck for you! Keep us all posted after your install as well

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Thanks CJL, cumminsdieselfreak thanked for this post
    Likes CJL, cumminsdieselfreak, AK Bob, walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Dude's Customer Service Rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by CJL View Post
    x2 on customer service. Great communication

2015 CCSB, HBS level, soft canopy & tonneau cover. Other mods as well.

2016 CCSB G56 with same(50k)

6. Thanks cumminsdieselfreak thanked for this post