Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  109
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Not Getting Fuel

1. Top Of Page | #81

User Info Menu

Re: Not Getting Fuel

I will definitely update Incase I’ve missed one simple thing cause I have tried and done every I’ve been told and this would definitely help if anyone that wanted to read the whole thread.

2. Thanks AK Bob thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #82

User Info Menu

Got it started a feed tube wasn’t sealed probably but the nut was torqued it never locked the seal I guess I knew it was something stupid simple but I’m tickled to death but lost all my oil I think a gasket went bad but I’d say I can get that easily

4. Thanks AK Bob thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #83

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shane09 View Post
    Got it started a feed tube wasn’t sealed probably but the nut was torqued it never locked the seal I guess I knew it was something stupid simple but I’m tickled to death but lost all my oil I think a gasket went bad but I’d say I can get that easily
    Congratulations, glad it turned out to be a simple fix.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit and 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789