Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  8

Thread: Searching Threads Helps - VER Mismatch

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Searching Threads Helps - VER Mismatch

I thought I would post and let everyone know that searching the forum really works and helps.

Almost every issue you have or will have most likely has been discussed.

I recently bought an 11 6.7L Dually, and it already had an MM3 installed.

The previous owner didn't know who did the tuning etc.

So I found DRD and bought tunes.

When I followed the emailed instructions to update the firmware and drop the ECM file in my existing SD card, my MM3 gave an SD card error 20002 - which is a corrupt sd card.

I have received my new SD from DRD and tried updating and installing it, which gave me a version mismatch error.

After about 30 seconds of searching the forum, I found everything I needed to fix both of the issues I had.

Keep in mind I am new to an MM3.

My previous diesel were all EFI Live.

I am somewhat computer savvy and hate to bother anyone until I have tried my best to fix my issues.

I am very Grateful for this forum, the @DRD crew, and all the supporting staff in here.

I just wanted to mention that searching the forum works.

With the mismatch error in a post about 3 down from the top, it details that you have to flash your stock file back to the ECU.

Then you can install your WARP tuning.

Once again, thanks to everyone involved with DRD and this forum!!

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, AK Bob, watersupply189 thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Searching Threads Helps - VER Mismatch

Quote Originally Posted by polecat28328 View Post
    I thought I would post and let everyone know that searching the forum really works and helps.

When I followed the emailed instructions to update the firmware and drop the ECM file in my existing SD card, my MM3 gave an SD card error 20002 - which is a corrupt sd card.

I have received my new SD from DRD and tried updating and installing it, which gave me a version mismatch error.

After about 30 seconds of searching the forum, I found everything I needed to fix both of the issues I had.

I am somewhat computer savvy and hate to bother anyone until I have tried my best to fix my issues.

I am very Grateful for this forum, the @DRD crew, and all the supporting staff in here.

With the mismatch error in a post about 3 down from the top, it details that you have to flash your stock file back to the ECU.

Thank you for searching and posting this thread.

God bless,
    igotacummins

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Likes AK Bob, watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Searching Threads Helps - VER Mismatch

Quote Originally Posted by polecat28328 View Post

Agreed there is a wealth of information on this forum.

Well worth the time and effort to search for answers.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit and 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

6. Likes watersupply189, polecat28328 liked this post