Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'll Be The First

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I'll Be The First

since i suggested to make this efi tune library, ill be the first to post a tune!

this tune is currently being fine tuned, but works amazing. will work on 06-07 5.9L, and was built for a stock engine with an intake and exhaust.

WILL EAT YOUR TRANSMISSION IF YOU HAVE A HEAVY FOOT

keeps the EGTs cool
    better fuel milage
    no brake torque managment
    corrected the fuel gauge (usually stays at full forever then after half it drops like a rock)
    should bring you to around 450hp
    smoothed maps
    no post injection
    pilot injection cut out after 2600 RPM
    bump the wastegate up to around 38 psi
    manual high idle enabled

ill keep posting updates as i build this tune further. ill be releasing a CSP5 tune soon once EFILIVE releases the new software which will include a stock, milage, performance, heavy tow, and a smoke/lope tune. ALL FOR FREE!! im not much for the "keeping this a secret" thing.

and if anyone wants tunes with more fuel, ill be posting up one soon because of the twin turbos i just installed. ill keep the stock motor one coming with updates tho because my dads truck just has an intake and exhaust haha.

to install this tune you need a flashscan V2 and you need to change the VIN of the tune in the tune program on your computer, or else your truck wont start haha.

HAVE TO WAIT FOR IGOTACUMMINS.COM TO FIX THE UPLOAD FILE TYPES. WILL NOT LET ME UPLOAD.CTZ, ILL POST THE TUNE AS SOON AS THEY FIX THIS

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, AnOldBiker thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, AnOldBiker liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

here it is!

Attached Files Attached Files

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, AnOldBiker thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, AnOldBiker liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

own a diesel and not a heavy foot ?
    good luck with that LOL

6. Likes F350Cummins, evildiesel, AnOldBiker liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Is there a custom EFI Live tune to go with the mods done on a truck, as well as running a tuner? I have a 2007 2500 5.9 Cummins with banks cold air, banks monster exhaust, edge programmer with hot unlock, completely nuke proof built trans, Fass fuel 150gph pump, CFM manifold intake. BD wastegate, has stock injectors and turbo, but a batmowheel turbo wheel, ARP headstuds, Fluid damper, I don't want to turn my daily coal roller into a monster that can't pass a fuel station LOL. But like everyone that has a diesel more Horsepower and torque is always good.

8. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Logan Lake View Post
    Is there a custom EFI Live tune to go with the mods done on a truck, as well as running a tuner? I have a 2007 2500 5.9 Cummins with banks cold air, banks monster exhaust, edge programmer with hot unlock, completely nuke proof built trans, Fass fuel 150gph pump, CFM manifold intake. BD wastegate, has stock injectors and turbo, but a batmowheel turbo wheel, ARP headstuds, Fluid damper, I don't want to turn my daily coal roller into a monster that can't pass a fuel station LOL. But like everyone that has a diesel more Horsepower and torque is always good.
    no, you would get rid of your edge all together. EFI is completely custom tailored to your truck, like that tune i uploaded will work different on every truck, its built for mine.

9. Top Of Page | #6
    Permanent Vacation 3brorce | Anarchy Diesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

That tune may eat an engine also.

10. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 3brorce View Post
    And whys that

11. Top Of Page | #8
    Instagram Manager IG Operations's Avatar

User Info Menu

wish i had efi!

Tag us @ #igotacummins_com to have your photos reposted.

12. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 3brorce View Post
    I would trust this man's opinion

13. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

not saying i dont. i know who he is, its phil from anarchy. hes helped me on cumminsforum countless times. i was asking why because id like to know whats wrong with it. im new to EFI and id like some ponters where im messing up. i just drove 15 hours north to go moose hunting with a 7,000 lbs load and not a problem with the truck. egts never went above 1100 even on big hills.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast