Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'll Be The First

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Permanent Vacation Calibrated Addiction's Avatar

User Info Menu

I hope Phil doesn't mind me getting in on this one. The Timing is too high on this tune especailly for a 5.9l truck. I wouldnt have went this high. I'm suprised the crowns on your pistons are still intact after this tune. Just my .02. There are some gift tunes avialbe to download on the web. I'll see if I can repost them here later.

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Here is one that has been worked on a few times and im still working on it I just cant seem to get it right. it feels like there is plenty of power however under WOT. The truck cuts in and out. Hope someone here can help by looking at it for me any pointers would help. Thanks. Ok so i can not upload it so email me at ndaniell@live.com if you would like a copy or if you would like to check it out and give me some pointers.

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Re: I'll Be The First

Good morning, I have a 2012 completely stock 3500 ram that I tow with regularly for work and as usual, the mileage sucks. I actually own the EFI live software but haven't had the time to learn it enough to mess with the newer 6.7, my 06 5.9 is a different story way easier. I am looking for a tow mileage tune, nothing hp fancy in fact I could care less if it puts down much extra hp at all because I don't want to have to yank the tray anytime soon. The tranny has been bullet proof so far for what I need it to do but again the mileage sucks. Here in TX, they check for all emissions equipment so deleting really isn't an option. Could you tell me the cost for an emailed tune for what I'm describing? Already have the license I need it came with my software.

Thanks for your time
    Colin Moultis

@Calibrated Addiction

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Re: I'll Be The First

For some reason I cant view or download this file.

Can you PM it ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12