Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  7

Thread: I'll Be The First

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Is there a custom EFI Live tune to go with the mods done on a truck, as well as running a tuner? I have a 2007 2500 5.9 Cummins with banks cold air, banks monster exhaust, edge programmer with hot unlock, completely nuke proof built trans, Fass fuel 150gph pump, CFM manifold intake. BD wastegate, has stock injectors and turbo, but a batmowheel turbo wheel, ARP headstuds, Fluid damper, I don't want to turn my daily coal roller into a monster that can't pass a fuel station LOL. But like everyone that has a diesel more Horsepower and torque is always good.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Logan Lake View Post
    Is there a custom EFI Live tune to go with the mods done on a truck, as well as running a tuner? I have a 2007 2500 5.9 Cummins with banks cold air, banks monster exhaust, edge programmer with hot unlock, completely nuke proof built trans, Fass fuel 150gph pump, CFM manifold intake. BD wastegate, has stock injectors and turbo, but a batmowheel turbo wheel, ARP headstuds, Fluid damper, I don't want to turn my daily coal roller into a monster that can't pass a fuel station LOL. But like everyone that has a diesel more Horsepower and torque is always good.
    no, you would get rid of your edge all together. EFI is completely custom tailored to your truck, like that tune i uploaded will work different on every truck, its built for mine.