Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: Rocker Panels

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Rocker Panels

Well, I just picked up some new to me fenders paint matched for $200 bucks in wicked shape.

I was digging closer and the rocker panel is fudged up rusted to heck.

So now looking for those slip-on panels to see if they will do the trick and gonna use a good panel adhesive to mount since I'm no welder.

I think it should work, dunno but what the heck eh.

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

2. Likes timshooter40, watersupply189, AK Bob liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Rocker Panels

So ordered the fix for my rocker.

What a great deal 72$ for this piece, nearly 6 feet long LOL.

I don't need the whole chunk just that corner and maybe 2 feet of it, but covers the whole section up to the rubber, and can't wait to install.

Hey you guys n gals whats the best body panel glue that I can use adhesive this panel to the rocker?

I'm still planning to rivet the unit after but still wanna attach it with the glue.

Attached Images Attached Images

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Rocker Panels

Then the summer project.

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post